The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What’s the release info on the turquoise pair in the US? I can’t find anything, it’s not on SNKRS either. I’m looking for a 7.5 women’s for my wife and wondering if I should just go to StockX or goat.

What’s the release info on the turquoise pair in the US? I can’t find anything, it’s not on SNKRS either. I’m looking for a 7.5 women’s for my wife and wondering if I should just go to StockX or goat.
No date yet. I'm sure they'll release at some point.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE chill man lol. You're being overly critical of a pair you haven't even touched, much less worn. You want to hate them, which is really weird. The people that do actually have them in here seem to like them.
chill for what ?? lol im overly critical ?? i have eyes and they tell me that the shape hasnt improved more than that i dont need to know, you guys in here adore them you can have your little party in here

chill for what ?? lol im overly critical ?? i have eyes and they tell me that the shape hasnt improved more than that i dont need to know, you guys in here adore them you can have your little party in here
You're complaining the shape doesn't look great straight out of the box. 98% of people don't care about that. They care how they look on foot and they look great on foot. Idk why guys like you and modus47 modus47 want to hate everything but it's honestly really weird.

Im guessing they will release at a later date like how they did with the aqua am1 stateside

Been wearing em for a few days now and they do look good on foot, no doubt.

but they’ve most definitely changed quite a bit and you gotta except long time collectors/fans to feel some kinda way about such changes.

It’s Apples and Oranges to me now, I like them much better when I look at them at face value and don’t compare to 90s as we know them...Retro 90s, post 2000 90s.

It’s gonna take awhile to process all this change. I thought I was ready. I wasn’t ready lol

I personally like the new mold appearance wise so far, I don't like toebox dents but I can learn to live with it. Can't speak for anyone else though.

I went for 2 10.5w 9m Grapes and hit both...

multiple accounts since my SNKRS L streak is long

Back
Top Bottom