XXXX - CW2654-700 - 101.png
XXXX - CW2654-700 - 102.png
XXXX - CW2654-700 - 103.png
XXXX - CW2654-700 - 104.png
XXXX - CW2654-700 - 105.png
XXXX - CW2654-700 - 106.png

I'm in no rush to wear them

when I get to my local FTL and Champs I'll check for a pair that is better

because I'm sure over the course of time when wearing them they would fair better keeping their shape
It's not like that though. They are very form fitting. Not all that different than a flyknit pair. They hug your foot. Flyknit pairs look terrible when not on foot. Same thing here.

love the new/old shape. only not feeling some details like the hit on the mudguard, wish the lettering was raised because its so flat you can't even see it. also don't like that they used hard plastic for the eyelet pieces. also prefer the mesh on the 2010s

Attachments

• IMG_2397.jpg
    IMG_2397.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 242
Went by foot stores today and all the volts were sitting. Hoping to get them on the discount in a few months. The mud guard leather was plush and the toe box felt like the am1 anniversary toe box. The material is flimsy like how they did it on the am1 reissue. I love the new shape tho.. much sleeker! Cant wait for those mints...

plan on copping all the OG colors Nike puts out this yr but I’m waiting for deep discounts.

have a feeling these will be just like the BW’s from 17’....

eventually all the OG’s colors were available via footsites & ndc w/codes for around 50-70$ a pop.

Has there even been 1 OG colorway confirmed yet?

God bless this guy and girl lol. Making a more than valid attempt at recreating/re-crafting the OG and being tasked with doing it all from scratch! How amazing is that..And that girl! She’s has more expertise and respect for the small details than a lot dudes on here to be honest lol. They’re trying to recreate the OG, not the damn 2005 (or whatever dudes are saying they want). God bless them man. That chic might be a NTer or something lol.
OK, i justwatched. The french girl is our savior. I hope she becomes the head of that department and soon.

I feel like i just saw 2 people with the job i never knew existed but the job i was meant to do. Ive always imagined there would be a team of people surrounding a project like this. Now im left with the impression that its just these two showing up and chillin all day tweaking the mold. THAT’S THEIR JOB.

I’ve made a huge mistake, gentlemen.

Woke up to this email from Bloomingdales. Anyone else get this? I placed my order on the 6th before they sold out. That’s annoying.
An item from your order is currently out of stock and its delivery date has been delayed. We are unable to provide an estimated shipping date at this time because we do not have a shipping date from the vendor. You will not be charged until the item ships.

ACTION REQUIRED
If you still want this item, please call Customer Service at 1-800-777-0000 and follow the automated prompts. If we do not hear from you by 02/26/20, this item will be canceled and removed from your order. You may also use this phone number if you wish to cancel your order. View instructions

Woke up to this email from Bloomingdales. Anyone else get this? I placed my order on the 6th before they sold out. That’s annoying.
Got the same thing. I just returned my eastbay pair a few days ago. Might have to go in store and buy a pair

Back
Top Bottom