The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

EPidBksUUAMGW3K.jpg

London from the city pack looks to be dropping on capsule toronto at 2pm est

in store? i don't see them on their upcoming releases

Is the shipping really free? Or did they charge you the VAT?

yupp, $126.14 shipped. i would've waited for them to release stateside, but the price was the same and i'm getting them a few days earlier. they also provide free return shipping, if i read their policy correctly.

Royals coming in today. Ordered mints from sns this morning. 15 shipping sucks but not much over retail plus tax. Dont understand why royals and grapes are 140 and mints were 120

Royals coming in today. Ordered mints from sns this morning. 15 shipping sucks but not much over retail plus tax. Dont understand why royals and grapes are 140 and mints were 120

I ordered mints and grapes. I think those would be the least produced. Free return shipping through PayPal anyways.

I ordered mints and grapes. I think those would be the least produced. Free return shipping through PayPal anyways.

FYI, grapes and royals were eligible for the 10% SNEAKERS discount code. I just ordered them together and they came out to $125 each, no tax or shipping

in store? i don't see them on their upcoming releases

Last edited:
FYI, grapes and royals were eligible for the 10% SNEAKERS discount code. I just ordered them together and they came out to $125 each, no tax or shipping
Makes sense. Tried sneakers discount on mints and didnt work.

Is SNS shipping these 90s to the USA or no?

Capsule Toronto doesn’t ship outside of Canada unfortunately.
Anyone know where to get the city pack online?

Back
Top Bottom