The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Royal pair from Luisaviaroma came in quick, in a nice box with a bow, they're a legit seller:emoji_thumbsup: Notice that on both pairs there's a dimple in the mesh near the toe on the right shoe, but they go away once you put them on.

Bonus pic of my well worn 2010s and 2015s(which I love except for the missing infrared lined tongue) also prefer the "real" leather mudguards on the 2015s versus the synthetic leathers on all the other versions.
AM90.jpg
AM90infra.jpg

Yea I'll be using that store in Italy a lot. Packaging wass like opening a purse from LV. Sturdy shipping box with a lid that opens and tissue wrapping with a branded bow. Opening them was awesome lol.

If you don't mind me asking, man, what store was this?

-Drew

Wore my royal pair from LVR to the gym and they were more comfortable than my other 90s. TTS as usual is the way to go. Dont let the other naysayers about 0.5 up or 0.5 down tell you otherwise. I have a slightly wide feet and tts was good.

Wore my royal pair from LVR to the gym and they were more comfortable than my other 90s. TTS as usual is the way to go. Dont let the other naysayers about 0.5 up or 0.5 down tell you otherwise. I have a slightly wide feet and tts was good.
Because theyre eoyals or lvr got good pairs?

Ordered the turq’s from sneakernstuff yesterday and got my shipping details today! Can’t wait

Didn't really know what to expect from the new 90s after all these stories & pics but the pairs I saw in hand today looked pretty good. And can most likely be had on discount later on.

Last edited:
Thank you to whoever posted the royal links to Luisaviaroma. That place is legit. The packaging itself was so worth it haha. Looks like they pulled all OG 90 stock tho...

Yea I'll be using that store in Italy a lot. Packaging wass like opening a purse from LV. Sturdy shipping box with a lid that opens and tissue wrapping with a branded bow. Opening them was awesome lol.

I wasn’t home to sign for the package so I guess this unboxing experience will have to wait lol

Back
Top Bottom