The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My next copp will be those un-leather OG white/grey obsidian joints but now I’m starting to warm up to this laney-ish cw here too. They’re pretty clean. Pics via Ebay
8445D3FB-1C7D-4A02-A740-80D8A1F70AE4.jpeg
115041AE-C91F-43AE-AC45-4DA0444B29A5.jpeg
77EE05E3-FA0E-4A47-B373-9E09AF925403.jpeg

C1ED5EE9-4C10-4400-A81B-BDF37D422DEA.jpeg

these took a ton of TLC to get random smudges and glue stains Off, definitely the worst QC of the pack. glad to have these.
im normally very ocd, but the different shades of purple don’tbother me in person. Pinks are the last to cop, holding for 70/80 price range

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ll echo the sentiments that the purps have the worst QC. Mine came in last week and immediately went on GOAT since I’m not paying to return them to END. Contemplating taking a gamble on another pair from overseas, but not sure I want the hassle of getting a ****ty pair.

If only they dropped men’s pairs stateside. :rolleyes

My purps did have a lot of glue stains, most I was able to take off. Shape and everything was ok.

Yeah, I’ll echo the sentiments that the purps have the worst QC. Mine came in last week and immediately went on GOAT since I’m not paying to return them to END. Contemplating taking a gamble on another pair from overseas, but not sure I want the hassle of getting a ****ty pair.

If only they dropped men’s pairs stateside. :rolleyes
Yeah, it’s really a gamble. Sns was cool enough to exchange my pair after talking to them and sending pictures. They sent me a prepaid shipping label. Even though they exchanged them, the new pair is still bunk.

Back
Top Bottom