The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone buy these? Do me a favour and chuck black laces in and throw pics up, trust me...
F33535AE-8519-47C1-99D7-E6661F9B31DE.jpeg

i haven't been paying attention to 90s so I'm probably missing something, but why are the oranges so coveted??

the recraft pulled me back in, and for them to come in my fav color makes them a must. but I can't get a pair for nothin and I'm close to breaking my 2 year no resale streak over it lmao

Maybe it has something to do with OG pairs being labeled MX Orange back in the day?? I’m not really sure. I just think it’s a nice slight change of pace from infrared and looks damn gooood! I just checked the link again, showing a size 8.5 available as of now. Stay strong! I just keep telling myself that the oranges have same production numbers as the rest of the colors lol. Just wish it came in neat striped box too.

i haven't been paying attention to 90s so I'm probably missing something, but why are the oranges so coveted??

the recraft pulled me back in, and for them to come in my fav color makes them a must. but I can't get a pair for nothin and I'm close to breaking my 2 year no resale streak over it lmao
Not sure if they are the most coveted but they seem to be the most limited. They have only popped up a few places.

The first drop seemed to be a small quantity and they’ve come back a few times, again in seemingly small batches. Could be the color for most but I think it’s the perception that they are more limited. It wouldn’t be surprising to see a ton of these hit retailers in several months. However my AM1 Daisy theory was wrong so.....

The first drop seemed to be a small quantity and they’ve come back a few times, again in seemingly small batches. Could be the color for most but I think it’s the perception that they are more limited. It wouldn’t be surprising to see a ton of these hit retailers in several months. However my AM1 Daisy theory was wrong so.....
Yeah the orange seems to be weird in it's way of releasing. It's almost a reminder of the air tech challenge black lava release from a few months ago.

Maybe it has something to do with OG pairs being labeled MX Orange back in the day?? I’m not really sure. I just think it’s a nice slight change of pace from infrared and looks damn gooood! I just checked the link again, showing a size 8.5 available as of now. Stay strong! I just keep telling myself that the oranges have same production numbers as the rest of the colors lol. Just wish it came in neat striped box too.

Hyvent Orange. But yeah I think the resemblance to OG infrareds and the perception they’re more limited is what’s making them more desirable. Nike isn’t helping either.

I got a shock when these came in...had no idea that the midsole isnt white but a VERY noticeable barely volt. Photo does not in any way depict just how green that midsole is. In all of the promo photos it just looks white to me. Not sure what to do with em. They are kinda nice but boy are they loud.

20200619_170056.jpg

Back
Top Bottom