The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Perfect Match 😎
6CFD8982-3260-49A3-B4BD-DBF7FC0F0680.jpeg
5BF006DB-90DD-472D-AFA5-E1F0A22B367C.jpeg
12B3B6CD-1152-45F7-91EB-B48A34A1783B.jpeg

Why did you think a navy blue, red, and white shoe would look good with black laces?
Because of the N7. Black tongue and liner makes it. And these also have, but the red laces are a bit meh, but with a black lace flip maybe....

Because of the N7. Black tongue and liner makes it. And these also have, but the red laces are a bit meh, but with a black lace flip maybe....

I come in peace.

I don't even know what you're saying.

Do you think the pair you posted has a black tongue and liner? Because, it's navy blue.

Anyone else having problems with the Nike app? They keep cancelling a billing agreement with me. I can’t link my PayPal to their app for some reason

Anyone else having problems with the Nike app? They keep cancelling a billing agreement with me. I can’t link my PayPal to their app for some reason
Same here. Noticed that Apple Pay was the default payment method and tried to re-add PayPal but it wouldn’t let me. Same on SNKRS. Good thing Hibbett is getting the N7s as well.

My Nike account was hacked last Monday and after getting it sorted out Nike has had all my accounts banned from purchasing since then. It’s infuriating because I can’t copp stuff that’s in my cart and Nike has been giving me the run around real bad all week :smh:.

My Nike account was hacked last Monday and after getting it sorted out Nike has had all my accounts banned from purchasing since then. It’s infuriating because I can’t copp stuff that’s in my cart and Nike has been giving me the run around real bad all week :smh:.
Damn, what did the hackers buy?

Back
Top Bottom