The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Went to footlocker to return something and they had received 3 pairs only so far. 1 being an 11.

Still not sure what I really think about these.

2B06CA78-90DB-4F0E-9ECA-EDB06BFAA6F4.jpeg

831E299E-9D78-4B27-B922-A652A48F2140.jpeg

46673039-D0F2-4500-B3CC-A50C80954683.jpeg

Went to pick up my 5s and these were hidden behind the counter. Check your local FTL if you want these... I hope they glow!?

Attachments

• 20200620_125804.jpg
    20200620_125804.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 64
Thanks. I've been looking at my turqs from all angles as well as studying that video and your right that baby blue stays that way all the way through.
Found these 2 pics earlier in the thread (Feb). These are clearly turqs but to me here they're pretty close to Baby Blue, most likely because of some filter that also flattens other colors.

So my best guess is the video also has some filter that changes the turq color a bit more, because the other shoes don't look that much off.

IMG_20200212_072659.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-142045.png

Found these 2 pics earlier in the thread (Feb). These are clearly turqs but to me here they're pretty close to Baby Blue, most likely because of some filter that also flattens other colors.

So my best guess is the video also has some filter that changes the turq color a bit more, because the other shoes don't look that much off.

IMG_20200212_072659.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-142045.png
Great detective work! I couldn't find any word on anymore colourways but that being said we didn't get any info on the limes and oranges. But I think your right.

I just read the n7 pair had a “rub away” upper as well. Looks like the white will turn volt and the gray will turn black. I’m now second guessing trying to get them on SNKRS tomorrow.

I just read the n7 pair had a “rub away” upper as well. Looks like the white will turn volt and the gray will turn black. I’m now second guessing trying to get them on SNKRS tomorrow.
I was wondering what the rub away was gonna be looking like. I’m trying to picture it and I think it could be cool.

It's listed on the Nike.com product page:

"Color reveal suedes let you create a 1-of-a-kind design that adds vibrancy and texture to your look ..."

That rub away gimmick is terrible.

9/10, when someone likes a shoe, its for the colors that are seen.

the fact that those very colors you bought the shoe for could rub away unintentionally, makes me stay away.

Your feet accidentally rub against different surfaces all the time. Your shoes could literally look different in an instant.

Just not a good idea imo.

That rub away gimmick is terrible.

9/10, when someone likes a shoe, its for the colors that are seen.

the fact that those very colors you bought the shoe for could rub away unintentionally, makes me stay away.

Your feet accidentally rub against different surfaces all the time. Your shoes could literally look different in an instant.

Just not a good idea imo.
Not a fan either

Reactions: 907
Says I got 'em, but I won't be happy til they're actually in my hands considering I was one of many who had their Daisy AM1 order cancelled by Nike earlier this week. :nerd:

Hibbett loaded completely OOS, btw.

I hate Nike for having my accounts banned right now :smh:. This hurts. Worst luck in the world.

Back
Top Bottom