The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

the other question is now will the eggplants get released in mens sizes 11 and larger ???
a new thing to stress and panick about :lol:

Yup. I need that Womens size 12.5/Mens size 11 to drop. :emoji_pray:

those will deff not drop before the LBs in the US, if the eggplants drop they will come after the LBs

So folks in this thread are saying Eggplants will drop in the US on 8/15.

You're saying we're going to get Lasers before that? As in...this Saturday?

So folks in this thread are saying Eggplants will drop in the US on 8/15.

You're saying we're going to get Lasers before that? As in...this Saturday?
its just speculation from my side that the LBs will drop before the eggplants, because in the EU the LBs dropped as first and after the eggplants will get dropped so i thought it would make sense that i would be the same in the US

I doubt they are gonna go anywhere else other than asia tbh. It's been a pretty long time since they released there and no word of anywhere else since.
Maybe next month since it took like 6 months for those Hyper Oranges to be available in EU now after releasing in Asia while back. BTW, Blue one is gone now in JP while Sail one is still 30% off at ¥9.999 (which is approx. $95) on almost FSR.

I actually put the blue one in my cart promptly after that further 20-30% off sale had started, didn’t order at that time coz I couldn’t decide what other 2 items to order right away. A day or 2 later, became aware that only the Blue Corks weren’t listed anymore, but the one I put it in my cart was still there. So, I was like “Why don’t I just try w/ Sail & Chloro? If they tell me that the blue is gone, I’ll just cancel the whole order....” I guess I did the right thing.

but who knows ?? nike might switch it up for the US and drop the eggplants first in the US and later the LBs will follow

Man if you dudes don’t just pony up the money and buy the LBs from overseas....

:rofl:

Nah, I get wanting to save some coin. But on the flip side, just buy the damn shoes already. They’re classics. It isn’t like your overpaying for a pair of the particle grey/OG-esque joints. And at the end of the day, it’s just money. You’ll make more. Life’s too short to worry about $30-40, IMO.

Man if you dudes don’t just pony up the money and buy the LBs from overseas....

:rofl:

Nah, I get wanting to save some coin. But on the flip side, just buy the damn shoes already. They’re classics. It isn’t like your overpaying for a pair of the particle grey/OG-esque joints. And at the end of the day, it’s just money. You’ll make more. Life’s too short to worry about $30-40, IMO.
I agree especially if you know for a fact your going to buy them later just get them now.

I know for a fact if these were infrareds I would be ordering from overseas asap.

My NBY Unlocked creation with that extra caked on midsole paint.
voltagepurps.jpg

Anyone have a pic of the N7’s worn off or color changed or whatever they’re supposed to do? Love the shoe as is

Back
Top Bottom