The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anybody got on hand picture of the bubble pack? cant decide between bubble and the cream/clean slate

Decided to wear my deadstock pair of ´08 infrareds today. Looks like the sole held up, the paint not so much 😭

IMG_1977.jpg
IMG_1976.jpg

Not to mention it looks like a 5 year old painted the infrared part on the sole....

D8B01A73-A7A0-49C7-812F-EAECB86099A0.gif

anybody got on hand picture of the bubble pack? cant decide between bubble and the cream/clean slate
Saw Nike has them for like 96$ right now. Thinking of using birthday code to grab them.:. Want to get those coming soon grey pair too though... decesiosns decisions

ps just placed my first order from kickscrew today, anyone order from the recently? How long they been taking to ship to the United States

ps just placed my first order from kickscrew today, anyone order from the recently? How long they been taking to ship to the United States

I ordered from them about a month ago. Took about a week to arrive. I don’t remember getting any email notifications from them though, thought that was weird.

so as well as the lbs, the us have not got the obsidians, the green(not slimes), the red(maroon), or the orange with the grey mudgaurd?

where eu have not got total orange or slimes

goin by that, im gonna guess the infra’s gonna release in us first.
really hope slimes go eu at some stage

I ordered from them about a month ago. Took about a week to arrive. I don’t remember getting any email notifications from them though, thought that was weird.
That’s good info though. It totally stinks they didn’t send you tracking info but I’m glad I know. Will calm my excitement anxiety a bit.

so as well as the lbs, the us have not got the obsidians, the green(not slimes), the red(maroon), or the orange with the grey mudgaurd?

where eu have not got total orange or slimes

goin by that, im gonna guess the infra’s gonna release in us first.
really hope slimes go eu at some stage
I have a theory that could possibly irritate people.
Some Europeans might see something they like and say oh the American jerks already have it never mind, I will pass.
Americans like me are like dang the Europeans got some dope shoes I want them!

release dates tied to potential European biases against us loud obnoxious and uncouth Americans?

Back
Top Bottom