The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Trying to sell some shoes. Which has less seller fees. Ebay or Stockx?
Goat or eBay. Stockx it will be a month before you get paid. Goat fees are more than eBay iirc but you don’t have to worry about difficult buyers and returns.

Simple. Because I buy what I want without worrying what other people think.
H12EblBUBaktJvQO64dBrEOWWs2LkK6FM9HzcW5GAWucYWcQp3U2nGkL3f3n96nPENMrrmcOaxI78y9vVyBsYNMR36YRmPDr8cc5YYa53WoJYuGg6mqTKBY

I’ve worn mine quite a bit, for bike rides, walks, and dog walks mostly. They look basically new, no rub-off effect.

Nice, they’ve gone on sale here. Grabbed the oranges for £85, much prefer them looking as they come than after the rub away.. might apply leather sealer to prevent it.

so it seems the laser blues are just sitting on euro sites. I got a pair with free shipping, but I think I could've done better with some more patience.

put plainly, the US is not a primary air max market. EU and Japan are
Don’t think Japan is the market for AM90 at least tho. Violet are basically the only one I can think of that got sold out quickly after its release. And although Nike Jp is now doing further 30% reduction sale that can make you copp either Obsidian, Chloro, New Maroon or Hyper Orange (above one) at approx. $52 including shipping, each color is only lacking few sizes...

Back
Top Bottom