The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Here's a hot take, besides the infrareds and maybe the laser blues, no one would care about any of the OG colorways if they weren't the OGs. People didn't want them when I was 9 in 1990 either.
You Talkin’ Wild Reckless After The Disciple Lit You Up In Here :nerd:

Calm Down Buddy It’s Gonna Be Ok :lol:

Edit- I MisRead Infra’s And Laser’s As Included In This Statement. Mildly Reckless Still But Not Quite As Bad As I Originally Read This

Last edited:
Pass on the spruce. I don’t do green like that. Maybe at 70.00 and below.
CAB1EF2E-470B-4772-B46C-C2A627B69CCF.jpeg

The last time I had infrareds I hardly wore them. The same goes for the infrared and laser blue Air Structures I had.

That said, I love the reshaped 90s and they definitely got me back into sneakers this year. Spruces with the new shape are the most anticipated for me. I need at least 2 pairs of them. Im still wearing the hybrid version.

57668205-D57C-4267-A065-7391CCCF5487.jpeg

Here's a hot take, besides the infrareds and maybe the laser blues, no one would care about any of the OG colorways if they weren't the OGs. People didn't want them when I was 9 in 1990 either.
I didn’t want any of them in 1990 LOL. Well, I did want the infrareds but I already had my Jordan Vs. Was lucky to even have those, no way I was getting another $100 shoe.

Are the infrareds limited or GR? Some local stores here in Australia are doing raffles, I don't want to enter multiple raffles and end up with multiple pairs if they're GRs. :smh:

Radiant (infra) reds for kids are listed as a quick strike on Nike US. Hope that’s not true I’ve got 2 kids to lace up along with my pair(s?).

Was the same for the TD/PS AM1 Anni Red but IIRC it sat for a little bit before it was completely sold out

wouldn’t worry much though, I think most foot sites should be getting them too

Was the same for the TD/PS AM1 Anni Red but IIRC it sat for a little bit before it was completely sold out

wouldn’t worry much though, I think most foot sites should be getting them too
Nike needs to do it right like the Concord AJ11 last year where you pretty much had to try not to get a pair :lol:

Maybe it could just be stock allocation. I guess I'm just a bit hopeful haha.

The interesting thing is that Japan's Atmos and SNS are releasing them via raffle, too.

Back
Top Bottom