The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Sometimes you have to everything for people, i wonder do they go back 2 pages and give up and expect ME to go through the rest for them, or not bother at all and just expect me to do it all...
Really? Am I known as a lazy incompetent NT member? I went back 20 pages before I gave up. Tried the gallery as well. Maybe my **** isn’t or wasn’t working properly but I couldn’t find the photo post to then find the page. My apologies for putting you out.
The full thread is on page 1920
Thank you for the simple help, which makes it simple for me to say thank you. Much appreciated.

I went back 12 and found it bromance...i pointed you directly to it via the gallery. The photos are there for you to see in glorious high definition.

Its just like dude, find it. If you need TO READ IT verses the photos in your face. After i already mentioned the spines difference...

Dude yesterday wanted me to weigh the infrareds verses the recrafts......like damn,he wanted to know the weight difference...Like im going to get two pairs out AND WEIGH THEM and report back the likely 1 gram difference.

The mind just boggles around here sometimes...

People just want to be spoon fed rather than do things for themselves and ask random craaaaapppppp

3139F7A2-04F6-49CA-80DC-80C08E7BC80B.jpeg

I went back 12 and found it bromance...i pointed you directly to it via the gallery. The photos are there for you to see in glorious high definition.

Its just like dude, find it. If you need TO READ IT verses the photos in your face. After i already mentioned the spines difference...

Dude yesterday wanted me to weigh the infrareds verses the recrafts......like damn,he wanted to know the weight difference...Like im going to get two pairs out AND WEIGH THEM and report back the likely 1 gram difference.

People just want to be spoon fed rather than do things for themselves and ask random craaaaapppppp
:rofl:
Glad I said upfront the gallery wasn't working for me. But thanks for keeping it 100, bruh.

Bro you need a hug or something?

So I just received my Infrared 90s GS from Nike. I gotta say I like the last release better. The inner sock liner being grey is throwing me off. The grey in general just looks darker. Is this the most accurate retro of the OG?

You can't seriously be judging a shoe by the GS version. Stop that. :lol: :smh:

Sheesh so much hostility. I guess I had to lay out ALL the details. 1st, this pair is for my girlfriend. 2nd, who is comparing the freaking shape or forefoot in my post? 3rd, YES you can compare a Mens to a GS in terms of the color way! So the mens pair coming out on the 9th wont have a grey sock liner and infrared behind the tongue?? Clown.

Sheesh so much hostility. I guess I had to lay out ALL the details. 1st, this pair is for my girlfriend. 2nd, who is comparing the freaking shape or forefoot in my post? 3rd, YES you can compare a Mens to a GS in terms of the color way! So the mens pair coming out on the 9th wont have a grey sock liner and infrared behind the tongue?? Clown.

Hostility? I added a laughing emoji to let you know it's not that serious.

You're upset you did a silly thing. It's ok. We'll forgive you. Just don't let it happen again. :lol:

Hostility? I added a laughing emoji to let you know it's not that serious.

You're upset you did a silly thing. It's ok. We'll forgive you. Just don't let it happen again. :lol:

Umm again no? Please point out what I did wrong since you need to look cool for NT 🤣

Umm again no? Please point out what I did wrong since you need to look cool for NT 🤣

Simple, and as many others have said...you shouldn't compare GS pairs to Mens pairs. Even down to the color. Misinformation has been passed from folks doing this in the past.

Bro you need bigger emojis because they keep getting missed 🤣

Seriously! My goodness. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Everythingairmax on IG is saying Infras are releasing now Nov.27th?? I thought the 9th. was the date. I may just proxy them early from Japan. I'm impatient haha

Back
Top Bottom