The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

EmLTOEmVcAEqyE5.jpg

EmLTOEnVoAA8-Rc.jpg

EmLTOEnUcAAar2K.jpg

Thankfully I've got the retro of those from like 5 years ago in great shape. Not even trying this round.

I'm with you on that! I've got the 2015s in great condition even though they're part of my regular. rotation (i.e. live. on the shelf, not the box). Not gonna try for that one. BUT, would like easy cop on these Infrared as I've never had them....Was wearing the Jordan BM 5s. in '90....with a "one shoe per year" custom back then....heh.

It looks like they pulled the infrared off the foot locker Canada release, it was showing the 9th before. I guess it’ll release on the 28th

It looks like they pulled the infrared off the foot locker Canada release, it was showing the 9th before. I guess it’ll release on the 28th

It's not even showing in Nike CA...
but again, the LBs were pulled from Footlocker and still released 1-2 days after the US release date, same on Nike CA.

I don't even understand how Canada gets its stock from EU and not the US

It's not even showing in Nike CA...
but again, the LBs were pulled from Footlocker and still released 1-2 days after the US release date, same on Nike CA.

I don't even understand how Canada gets its stock from EU and not the US

I called my local Nike and they said they would be releasing them on the 9th. I called my local FTL and Champs and they said they didn’t receive any stock so I don’t know if they’re releasing on the 9th or 28th, I’m going to call Nike again to confirm

Back
Top Bottom