The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Tried Hibbbetts for size 10 first to see if I could use my $20 reward but it was OOS. Got em on Snkrs however. Checked a few other sites and surprised they were sold out. I was too lazy to go upstairs to grab my wife’s and daughters’ phones so I’m glad I was able to go 1/1 on Snkrs

Never seen a got em screen on my android shoutout to this new snkrs update. THE ONLY 2 releases I was really looking forward to this whole year with the other being Laser Blues.
Screenshot_20201109-090350_SNKRS.jpg

BIG BIG BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE HYPE PENDULUM FOR NOT SWINGING BACK TO AM90'S THIS YEAR.

1FB392AE-C666-4E59-B44D-45D3A5AE9123.png
Had to sell my 2015 pair before I could rock them because my feet grew, absolutely my favorite Air Max 90/III & I’m glad to have them again!!! SNKRS actually showing me love, it’s gonna be ok today 😎😂😂

Loving it! Hit on SNKRS and FNL for under retail. Will compare the 2 and send 1 back or hook up anybody here with a 10.5 that may need it.

Tried Hibbbetts for size 10 first to see if I could use my $20 reward but it was OOS. Got em on Snkrs however. Checked a few other sites and surprised they were sold out. I was too lazy to go upstairs to grab my wife’s and daughters’ phones so I’m glad I was able to go 1/1 on Snkrs

Exact same thing for me.

Very frustrating, I guess I'll wait until the fake sellout comes back in stock so I can use my rewards.

Back
Top Bottom