The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

110545E3-6CE1-42F8-9783-8EF09A3A8C51.jpeg

Finally got my new replacements. Time to retire the beat pair.
Those are pretty beat, but I've always felt like the AM90 Infrareds are the only shoe I've ever seen that looks great when fresh and clean, or worn the hell out. No need to retire them old joints, just wear 'em to wash your car/mow the lawn/walk the dog.

Those are pretty beat, but I've always felt like the AM90 Infrareds are the only shoe I've ever seen that looks great when fresh and clean, or worn the hell out. No need to retire them old joints, just wear 'em to wash your car/mow the lawn/walk the dog.

always thought most jordan 3s and military 4s also looked good beat. I agree those inrareds still have some life in them

After doubling up online, I picked up my third pair of Infrared's at my local sneaker boutique. I was the only person there before they opened. These are so awesome. Just like the Laser Blue's, Nike really got every detail right. My favorite little details are the size tag behind the tongue, the old Nike logo on the insole and the OG brochure.

The best Air Max 90 of all time finally done correctly is well worth the triple up. The Infrared really pops.

IMG_2343.jpeg

My two favorite OGs, done right.

Is it just me, or is the shape in this shot very odd; looks super sloped back. I mean, it makes the shoe look like it's in motion, but unusual shape compared to the other pics.....

Is it just me, or is the shape in this shot very odd; looks super sloped back. I mean, it makes the shoe look like it's in motion, but unusual shape compared to the other pics.....
The shape is great, but my camera sucks. Probably the angle I took the photo at, plus the photo is a little shaky.

Wow. In my area, only one Champs (spectrum) had the infras but sold out early in my size. They had a few random sizes left.
Got my pair ( last pair in size 12) from shoe palace (outlets at orange) box messed up but oh well, I think they had a few other sizes left for those looking in the OC area.

Anyone in the Chicago suburbs I just picked up a pair for my friend at Champs at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. Got mine and my son’s this morning but still debating a second personal pair. Only double I’ve ever gotten is the evergreen AM1 and that was because my friend hit for me as well. Might make a decent trade some day.

Has anyone who ordered the Laser Blue's off that Centre $94 sale received shipping information yet? Been over a week and no shipping for me yet

Back
Top Bottom