The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

broke these out today. 9293D1CF-084D-4B19-891D-E4E692EB4DFC.jpeg
May need to go back and pick these up. The more I see, the more I like them.

20201127_110648.jpg

Ready for winter! What's everyone's thoughts on these? I've wanted them for a while but wasn't close to paying the $400+ people were asking. Lucked into this pair on poshmark for $89 and had to do it.

Forever good on just about any sneakerboot. The only one that almost had me was the NRG jordan 9 olive (on sale) and even then I couldn't pull the trigger.

Seems like people either love or hate them. I posted in an air max Facebook group and it was half that response, half people asking where to get them. I'm not a fan of boots in general or even really high tops, but I live in Alaska, they're a necessity when there's feet of snow on the ground since I don't drive and walk everywhere.

Their price is their price. I can't argue when the supply is probably pretty slim at this point.

Obviously there's at least one other person looking so I can't knock the seller.

400 for any sneakerboot is wild tho.

Man I missed badly on these infareds. Hope to find em restocked somewhere. Also any buddy seen those am90 surplus they had up on ndc? How's the materials on em.

Got my third pair of infrareds, much better quality than the second (those are going back).

And...

I know they're not for everyone, but these were on my watch list. Finally copped with the 25% off cyber monday code:

nike-air-max-90-flyease-oregon-ducks-CZ4270-001-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom