The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nike-Air-Max-90-Wiley-Dizzee-Rascal-e3.jpg

Wiley & a very young Dizee Rascal, who would later go on to collab with Nike with the ‘Tongue n Cheek’ Air Max 90.

^
That's good to hear. Just making sure I didn't miss them.

I'm not sure you can miss something than won't/didn't happen :lol: They released on US, EU and Asian Nike websites almost a month ago. The more time passes the more I believe they just won't release on Nike.ca :smh:

Man outlets be fooling sometimes, these just dropped and I picked em up for 57 after taxes. Thought they were alright when I first saw them, but for 60 it's a no brainier. Run it. And my size

Attachments

• PXL_20201218_211959843.jpg
    PXL_20201218_211959843.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 84
  • PXL_20201218_211946488.jpg
    PXL_20201218_211946488.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 278
Canadian PEEPS:

size 8/9.5/10/10.5/12/13

I stay ready on these for my fellow Canadians.

Canadian PEEPS:

size 8/9.5/10/10.5/12/13

I stay ready on these for my fellow Canadians.

Just copped my third infra pair :pimp: Now I can patiently wait for the spruces :nerd:

Actually all my 3 pairs were copped thanks to you (FL restock and now this) Thanks mate! You're the man! :lol:

Ahhh, nope, I'm out. Don't like that mesh material. If it was the OG-style mesh, totally different story. I hate when Nike changes the mesh. There were several Huarache runner colorways I liked but they were ruined for me by Nike ditching the OG mesh.
That canvas toebox would look nice with some grey chinos. It's a complimentary texture, in my opinion. I'd rock it.

I'm an 11.5. I already have a pair though, just looking for another.

And I'm not Canadian, bro. My sister lives in Toronto, so I have stuff I can't get here shipped to her. I appreciate the help though.
I'm also an 11.5. Its an odd size, as there never seems to be many sneakers hanging around too long.

Man outlets be fooling sometimes, these just dropped and I picked em up for 57 after taxes. Thought they were alright when I first saw them, but for 60 it's a no brainier. Run it. And my size

Oh wow this the first time I notice the cream color. I thought they were pure white. Dig them a little more now. Love cream/off white colored shoes.

Back
Top Bottom