The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

20201224_104205.jpg

Is this a good price for the laser blues? Is it available at a lower price anywhere? S&H included.

Screenshot_20201223-111538~2.png

Also, look at this type of merchandise that EBay allows on their site. This is not appropriate imo.

Screenshot_20201223-000950~2.png

hey prude to answer your question that price isn't bad. possible to get them cheaper in a little bit (I grabbed mine for $98, but who knows if your size will stick around. DTLR has a pair for $119 FWIW with free shipping.

as for everyone up in arms about spruces and corals...vote with your wallet? complaining and still buying them probably doesn't send the right message.

edited For clarity

Last edited:
hey prude to answer your question that price isn't bad. possible to get them cheaper in a little bit (I grabbed mine for $98), but who knows if your size will stick around. DTLR has a pair for $119 FWIW with free shipping.

as for spruces and corals...vote with your wallet? complaining and still buying them probably doesn't send the right message.
You got them for $90.00? Originally I saw that as $9 bucks.

I don't plan on getting the corals or the spruces. I'm on a diet 🥦 but I appreciate their existence 😎 I'm into those autumn/Halloween Airmax's that came out around 2013-15 or so (that are mad pricey now) and of course, the Radiant Red.

I'm debating on the Laser Blues 🤔 as for the provacative t-shirt match, we're all having fun here, as it's a very "tittilating" illustration for an EBay post, considering that certain books and memorabilia dealing with periods in history are banned 😗

Last edited:
Spurce 90’s are fire 🔥 🔥 🔥
I also like the change in air bubble, it looks more fitting

i think these are gonna be heavily discounted like the laser blues after a few months 🔥💯
IMO it looks like predictable, tacky and grade school like color blocking, let’s match the green swoosh to the green bubble. They didn’t do it with the egg plants was unnecessary on these. My theory on why they did it was because they probably thought the JD Sports retro was the OG smh

I can't tell if the spruce color looks off because it's actually "off" or because they used it on most of the outsole as well...either way I'm "not mad...just disappointed."

Back
Top Bottom