The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

E60A4B2E-D4A1-44B6-89CC-264459FFA9F8.jpeg

my st. alfred order came in which completes my OG air max iii set so far. i was never really a fan of eggplants or concords but having them in person converted me cause they are ****ing 🔥

Man, it’s wild to see so many Original colorways so available. Years back, I’d be swimming in pairs. But I’ve grown to not really like how white the Laser Blues are, the white around the toe especially. And all of the other colorways are similar, aside from the Infras.

The set of “recraft” AM90s which copy the Infrared colorblocking is the way to go for me. That extra grey on the toe makes a big difference to me, as does the material (more suede). Only grabbed the Royal Blues so far (solid, would be better with a lighter/brighter blue though), waiting on a deal for the Volts.

The all wolf greys will be had as well, surprised they haven’t really gone on sale at all (yet, only a matter on time)...

Glad of my purchases, leather one comes from Nike's website and box was perfect, the other one from Zalando, and if they used boxes by the past they now use simple bags like JD, so box already damaged :angry: but at least I save 15 euros with newsletter trick, haven't put these beauties on feet yet but quality seems good to me, of course imperfections as usual like glue or little scratch but I can't formalize when it comes to Nike, it's never "perfect" :lol:

Happy having been reasonable by "only" taking two pairs, so now I'm just waiting for an Air Max LTD III in Triple Black too while I'm trying to not cop from JD a Cross Trainer Low in Triple Black :nerd:

20210105_100447.jpg

20210105_102250.jpg

And here a picture of a great colorway from a few years back
90.jpg

Attachments

• Cross Trainer Low.jpg
    Cross Trainer Low.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 11
  • air max ltd III.jpg
    air max ltd III.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 79
Bought another pair of infrared’s. Need to find another pair of Laser Blue’s but on sale. Ready to say these are the best Nike retro ever. Better than ‘99 Air Jordan 4’s...
Dude, I am totally with you. I have been beating my one pair of Laser Blues, and I bought three pairs of Infras. I was just holding a pair of my Infras and going, damn these are nuts LOL. I want to buy more, too, but I need to stop. Freaking amazing retro. Not only looks-wise, but they feel fantastic as well. Like, better than a lot of modern mainstream Nikes, let alone retros.

Man, it’s wild to see so many Original colorways so available. Years back, I’d be swimming in pairs. But I’ve grown to not really like how white the Laser Blues are, the white around the toe especially. And all of the other colorways are similar, aside from the Infras.

The set of “recraft” AM90s which copy the Infrared colorblocking is the way to go for me. That extra grey on the toe makes a big difference to me, as does the material (more suede). Only grabbed the Royal Blues so far (solid, would be better with a lighter/brighter blue though), waiting on a deal for the Volts.

The all wolf greys will be had as well, surprised they haven’t really gone on sale at all (yet, only a matter on time)...

any fan of the materials and colorblocking of the infrareds should love the recraft. the design team deconstructed the OG pair and recreated the air max 90 to almost spec. the comfort is there, availability and prices on point too $60-90 all day in a day and age where people are paying 160+ for sneakers. only downside is the QC is inconsistent.

Bought another pair of infrared’s. Need to find another pair of Laser Blue’s but on sale. Ready to say these are the best Nike retro ever. Better than ‘99 Air Jordan 4’s...

been contemplating another pair of lasers too....especially if they're not going to retro for another 10 years like last time...but I'm also wondering if I'll eve get around to the second pair of infrared that I own....

been contemplating another pair of lasers too....especially if they're not going to retro for another 10 years like last time...but I'm also wondering if I'll eve get around to the second pair of infrared that I own....
That's the problem with sneakers, sometimes all great releases come in the same time so if we buy them all, or double orders, we're not sure to wear what we bought, and then we stock, but stock bubble airs for long periods is source of anxiety, at least it's what I think

Back
Top Bottom