The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

the spruces will prolly hit sales. for me though, finally i've been admitting to myself that as a sneaker reviewer, if i want a shoe it doesn't benefit me as much to wait. it's better to have the review when the shoe is new and relevant if i can, so the review can help the most people

the spruces will prolly hit sales. for me though, finally i've been admitting to myself that as a sneaker reviewer, if i want a shoe it doesn't benefit me as much to wait. it's better to have the review when the shoe is new and relevant if i can, so the review can help the most people
where are some of your most recent reviews?

they aint moving

super sale within 2 months

This is what I'm fearful of. Something tells me I'm going to regret paying retail for these SMH But with this 2 month return policy Nike has, I'm willing to wait to see If I can get them for under retail and return the pair I paid retail for. This is what I did with the eggplants

Sharing codes is a good way to get cutoff. Couldn't be me. :lol:

But yeah, a lot of folks are in the military. You probably see it more on here now since they bumped up the discount to 20%.
The 20 off codes on eBay are pretty much all military discounts. I don’t know how they get them in such high volume.

AM90 KISS MY AIRS

IMAGES VIA @thenikedump

110ADAD7-6AA2-467E-B62E-FF11D66E93D3.jpeg
B6C0CA4C-DB5C-4540-8DED-23D3760C00AC.jpeg
F0EA16D9-EEC4-4A36-BD35-F8EA949C9CA0.jpeg
D8D235F9-608B-4F8A-A755-D952F0DA0CCC.jpeg
703A6653-3421-4543-98FD-1DF7C2D32BAD.jpeg

Besides that kiss my airs tag they don’t look half bad. If I cop down the road that lil tag is def getting removed just way too cringey

This is what I'm fearful of. Something tells me I'm going to regret paying retail for these SMH But with this 2 month return policy Nike has, I'm willing to wait to see If I can get them for under retail and return the pair I paid retail for. This is what I did with the eggplants

i thought you could return to Nike indefinitely if you haven’t worn them? Adid they change the policy?

Back
Top Bottom