The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Apparently Size? UK won’t ship the corals to the US. So stupid
I was curious, it let me add to cart and gave me 13.99 "international standard" delivery. Does it not let you check out?

I was assuming these would sit and be discounted like the eggplants and concords have been.

Goddamn. Went to workout figuring these would still be available. Shoulda known better. SMH.

snkrs keeps faking me out w the men's sz 10 but payment fails and sold out, but then its still there lmao

I’m thinking also that I haven’t seen these on any stateside boutique sites yet. So maybe shipments are just delayed or something? Either way I wasn’t playing games with these, so just ordered from overseas for a little bit of a tax. Had to complete the set!

Nike is out here playing games. Even after the fallout/publicity from that article involving the former executive, don't expect the chances on SNKRS to improve.

Let's all be honest - Nike knows that folks want their sneakers (and possibly, at any cost), so they will continue to string all of us along. Unless, folks (and I mean a whole lot of folks) just decide to stop paying for their kicks.

Speaking of corny...

WTF is this? The NIKE app has a “thread” dedicated to AM90s? Since when? And why would I want someone else designing MY Nike By You? Design by committee? Garbage idea.

On top of that, where’s the thread? I wanna see what goofy sh** they come up with.

59ADCD82-A850-4868-A3E0-A14AE71CD958.jpeg

4599A08E-ED7E-4FF1-81CC-44BAC6C43D9B.jpeg

Speaking of corny...

WTF is this? The NIKE app has a “thread” dedicated to AM90s? Since when? And why would I want someone else designing MY Nike By You? Design by committee? Garbage idea.

On top of that, where’s the thread? I wanna see what goofy sh** they come up with.

59ADCD82-A850-4868-A3E0-A14AE71CD958.jpeg

4599A08E-ED7E-4FF1-81CC-44BAC6C43D9B.jpeg
Wack.

Back
Top Bottom