The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

3F78F5A7-6E86-4E30-B22C-7ED75AA05234.jpeg

Got a feel these bacon's will be quite attainable. :smile:

no name collab and likely appealing to a fan portion of the kind looking back to a time period totally different from now.

Argue to the fact most resellers or hypebeasts are gunning for the yeezys which would dominate the weekend's demand.

NRG release.....attainable........riiiiiiight.

So I pulled the trigger on GOAT for the Bacons a week ago....the status went to shipped to GOAT and waiting received 4 days ago and there hasn’t been any status updates since ...it’s been my experience that it doesn’t take that long for the shoes to arrive to GOAT from the seller so my question is what are my options at this point?

So I pulled the trigger on GOAT for the Bacons a week ago....the status went to shipped to GOAT and waiting received 4 days ago and there hasn’t been any status updates since ...it’s been my experience that it doesn’t take that long for the shoes to arrive to GOAT from the seller so my question is what are my options at this point?

Email them?

It can take up to two weeks with the whole process and you gotta think about how many shoes they are taking in to get checked out

Has anyone ordered a regular AM90 Nike By You design? I ask because it doesn't state what material the Base, Overlay and Mudguard is. :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom