The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got these in from cncpts sale..

IMG_20210401_114855__01__01.jpg

Now im gonna need the eggplants, laser blues (wasnt all the way in on those colorways) and still on the hunt for turquoise 90s in that $60-80 range. Should of picked up the eggplants along with these but hesitated pulling the trigger and they went. Also slept on the laser blue sales that were posted here..

Does anyone have the smoke grey/obsidian premium pair in had yet? How do they fit in comparison to the recrafts or AMIII mold?

No code is actually sent. It gets automatically applied to your cart when checking out (on participating items).

Thanks for the info, the discount does show up in my cart automatically now.

Got these in from cncpts sale..

IMG_20210401_114855__01__01.jpg

Now im gonna need the eggplants, laser blues (wasnt all the way in on those colorways) and still on the hunt for turquoise 90s in that $60-80 range. Should of picked up the eggplants along with these but hesitated pulling the trigger and they went. Also slept on the laser blue sales that were posted here..
Took advantage of sales to triple on Lasers, Eggplants, and Concords. Hope the same will be true for Spruce’s. These are all classics that I would hate myself for ignoring the opportunity 2 years from now!

Hoping Coral’s release more numbers, but it’s not looking good.

Haven’t gotten a W since infrared 90’s on SNKRS and Neon 95’s from an unclaimed pair at a local FTL. So was nice to get that email from undefeated with the W for these bacons.

My pair came with a bunch of goodies, QC on my pair is decent. Any info on my extras? Just curious as I haven’t seen other pairs with all of this.

899EE057-9AA0-4EDC-A0EB-8FCB1CEB1D77.jpeg

Last edited:
Did he updated the shipping status with tracking number? Cause my order just said shipped, expected date April 22nd.

I placed my order on release date. They updated with a tracking number. already in the states extremely fast shipping. Amazing.

Attachments

• 26A98B2C-D479-4B04-ABA4-2B2DF702D7FF.jpeg
    26A98B2C-D479-4B04-ABA4-2B2DF702D7FF.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Went ahead an bit the bullet on bacons at $230 smh... it sucks but oh well. If the price dips I'll definitely get another pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom