The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Went ahead and copped from that EBay link....

A5870B13-DBB6-4939-89B4-AA4B412D7475.jpeg
Can you repost that link?

That CW y’all call the Bacons has always been fire.
I wish the toebox wasn’t leather though.

Popped in to ***** a little about the laces AM90 chooses.
I’ve always pulled the laces the 90 comes with and replaced them with a bit longer choice. The ones the come with normally aren’t long enough for me as I like to tie my shoes AND, I need to use 2 of the wholes on the top rung when I lace so that I enjoy the comfort and feel of the wear for the day.

Well, after noticing the laces on the Spruce were perfect length I thought to myself they’ve finally added the right length(for me anyway) in the Original packaging.
This morning I’m running a little late and I already knew I was going to UNDS the AllRed 90 so I think no big deal until I pull the shoes out and put them on.
Damn laces were too short.
Needless to say they went back in the box and I threw on the Red 95 instead but, it low key ruined my day.

I guess I only got the longer laces because of the Spruce being an OGCW?
I also noticed there was no arch support cuts for the left and right shoe(which I always use)
I guess that’s the difference between $120 and $140

Maybe the wrong thread but I'm not sure where else to put it, anyone know where the am90 slides might still be available? Trying to find a size 9, if that makes any difference.

So they did all this and not one word of david Ortiz?
From his Instagram, he was cool with the re-release at least.

Dave Ortiz was on the Complex Sneakers Podcast talking about these before they released. He said someone from Nike contacted him about the re-release which was actually supposed to be for Air Max Month in 2020 but that got delayed. They asked what he thought about it and he said that he's cool with it and that he requests nike to make enough so all the new kids can get them and experience them like the people did back then. Though he was never actually told the final production number or he doesn't know if Nike actually followed up. On a related note, Dave also said in the podcast that he might pop up to the city on release day and jokingly see if theres anybody lining up for the bacons and act like one of those clueless dudes that always asks "what are you guys in line for?" and see if anyone recognizes him. Came the day of the release, Dave actually popped up at SNS and signed a few boxes.

1617889701446.png

Back
Top Bottom