The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^ 2015 Winter pack

£60 dead stock it was an amazing deal on ebay. I ended up selling them for £130 which is still a deal. The suede on them was butter similar to the air max 90 new species or lux bright crimson that everyone hated (I liked them though).
Ouch.

Finally

D9F5A408-7DF4-449E-B39A-96B6527287F7.jpeg

Seriously, when the Bacons were set to drop I had determined they weren’t my speed and I could focus on other colorways. But, once again the gift and curse, which is this thread has me scouring the internet for a decent resale price. Lol.

This is a fun hobby though.

Seriously, when the Bacons were set to drop I had determined they weren’t my speed and I could focus on other colorways. But, once again the gift and curse, which is this thread has me scouring the internet for a decent resale price. Lol.

This is a fun hobby though.
It's always the way. My approach has always been as long as it's financially viable if there is a chance I'll regret not copping I'll pick them up I can always return them. I was caught up in the bacon hype initially, liked them but nothing too special but when I got them in hand I realised how special a colourway they were so much so I bought a second pair.
20210411_131841.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys think the price of Bacons will plateau now? I’m trying to figure out should I pick up the Bacons or Infrareds first?
I’m assuming the Bacons, since I’m seeing the infrareds for around $180 right now.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom