The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

these are fire!!! need these too

Nike-Air-Max-90-DB0625-100-1.jpg

YAY??? OR NAY?????
Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 3.06.22 AM.png

did this colorway have an official release? Seems like thy dropped already an only smaller sizes available. On top of that sites list them as women’s and some as men’s

goat and StockX got them as women’s. Regardless I’m hoping I can find them in my size at retail 12.5M 14W 🤔

I ordered a pair from Jimmy Jazz last week (Sz 12 men) and they sent me a size 12 women. I contacted Customer service today to work out the return, since online purchases can't be returned in store. I suggest ordering from them over the phone if that's an option.

Summers around the corner need to grab laser blues or get lucky at outlets. Regret sleeping on volts 😔

Last edited:
Young turqs

4C236E19-09F5-4BA7-AEBB-DD115BEB3B2B.jpeg
Not sure how familiar you are with the Young Turks, but I wouldnt go throwing that phrase around so lightly.

That party is responsible for a lot of death and more than likely behind a genocide of Armenian people.

I'm not the PC police by any means but be careful where you use that term (not even sure if you are familiar with the Young Turks) but I would just be careful.

Here's a podcast if you need more info on the Armenian Genocide, it's not widely discussed in most American cities without Armenian people.

Not sure how familiar you are with the Young Turks, but I wouldnt go throwing that phrase around so lightly.

That party is responsible for a lot of death and more than likely behind a genocide of Armenian people.

I'm not the PC police by any means but be careful where you use that term (not even sure if you are familiar with the Young Turks) but I would just be careful.

Here's a podcast if you need more info on the Armenian Genocide, it's not widely discussed in most American cities without Armenian people.

i was referencing the left-leaning podcast/talkshow/political commenter but did not know about that piece of history.

i was referencing the left-leaning podcast/talkshow/political commenter but did not know about that piece of history.
It's not widely discussed so I get it. That show has caught some flack about their name for sure because of its painful history for Armenian people.

By the way this was new info for me too but as I grow so do the people around me fam. All love from one human to another.

Back
Top Bottom