The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Daughters first day of school, decided to rock purple with her

PXL_20210823_123739656.MP.jpg
As a proud dad myself, I know you're happy that your daughter is outshining you in the kicks arena.

Thanks Leebro Leebro - being delivered this week :smile:

Out of interest, if everyone could only keep 2 pairs of AM90, what 2 pairs would you all keep?
Good question.

Outside of any original colourways I would probably have to choose two old shape pairs. The Basement London pair (excellent design elements) and my Levi's that I customised (for uniqueness).
20210810_094505.jpg

Good question.

Outside of any original colourways I would probably have to choose two old shape pairs. The Basement London pair (excellent design elements) and my Levi's that I customised (for uniqueness).
20210810_094505.jpg

Info on rack? Decent quality?

Yeah I've had them for about two years now and haven't had any big issues. I wouldn't advise stacking them as high as the second setup I have like this has started to lean a little.

I think this is the one or at least very similar.

Amazon product ASIN B00ESZE61M
A couple alternatives

Amazon product ASIN B07MPVSLCT
Amazon product ASIN B07MPVSLCT
Thanks! I've been thinking of using something like these in my room and pulling all my pairs outta their boxes. Problem is I'd have to buy a slew of the racks and I don't think I want to drop like $500 on them.

Wore the iron grey recrafts yesterday and today my feet are killing me. Is it me or do these get less and less comfortable over time? Feels like the soles have harden a bit.

Wore the iron grey recrafts yesterday and today my feet are killing me. Is it me or do these get less and less comfortable over time? Feels like the soles have harden a bit.
I've had iron greys since last year (actually my first pair of 90s) and they feel awesome. I've worn them a lot and even started working out in them since they are so comfortable.

ny2dc ny2dc clippermitch clippermitch - okay it might be just me, but since I wear my recraft Volts, a lot I noticed that in warmer temperatures, the midsoles/cushioning hardens a bit, but it'll soften a bit during cold temperatures. Anyone else notice that or am I sleep-smoking **** without knowing?
It’s like the opposite for me. It hardens when it’s cold and kinda softens in the heat. Haha

either way it’s a lot harder now than it was when it was new.

Thanks! I've been thinking of using something like these in my room and pulling all my pairs outta their boxes. Problem is I'd have to buy a slew of the racks and I don't think I want to drop like $500 on them.

They are fairly reasonably priced so I'm sure you could get more substantial storage for a lot less than $500. Before I went with this option I was gonna go with IKEA bookcases which are surprisingly well suited.

Back
Top Bottom