The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

They have the same tongue tag as the ridgerocks and lemon drops that released only in the EU

The quality on those were great
Incorrect unfortunately. Although Lemon Drops are gone now, Ridgerock is still on sale here in JP (I posted the pics of those on this thread many pages ago when they became available) and I believe they were released at fellow Asian countries too.
AB232DDC-24DC-467D-A1B1-00FCE8D9D834.jpeg

Hope the US gets the Rattans. Jealous of Nike UK right now for 90s, they have the Rattans & Obsidian Terrascapes FSR on discount, & those Red 90 PRMs are sitting on there too.

Incorrect unfortunately. Although Lemon Drops are gone now, Ridgerock is still on sale here in JP (I posted the pics of those on this thread many pages ago when they became available) and I believe they were released at fellow Asian countries too.
AB232DDC-24DC-467D-A1B1-00FCE8D9D834.jpeg

I stand corrected... I know they didnt touch the US and I only see them drop at a few EU shops so I assumed they were a EU exclusive

You guys think the black/white terrascapes will go on sale? Debating if I should wait or not.

The outsoles had a bunch of what look like dirt speckles on em like if somebody walked around in them for a bit.Few small flaws on upper too .Nothin to crazy though overall you'll still will be happy u cant tell unless u look closely.

Reactions: 907
The outsoles had a bunch of what look like dirt speckles on em like if somebody walked around in them for a bit.Few small flaws on upper too .Nothin to crazy though overall you'll still will be happy u cant tell unless u look closely.
I was worried about YouTube reviews I saw that said some pairs actually had blue pen marks on them.

…like marks that were made in manufacturing.

Nike really wrote this to describe those terrascapes :lol:

"You know those butterflies you get when something exciting happens? We took that feeling and put it in a shoe. The Terrascape 90 invigorates an Air Max original with a nature-ready design. Expect extra durability and cushioning without added bulk—the fly-as-ever silhouette looks just as good on the hiking trail as it does on the sidewalk."

Having tried my Terrascapes, I think they run a little bigger, so going to throw an insole in.

My Sail-Black-Sea Glass turned up today too

DSC_9636.JPG

MUST HAVES (if this is indeed a women's release)!!!!!

Nike Air Max 90 “Sun Club”
Style Code: DJ9997-100
Release Date: 2022
Price: TBA

1649386174654.png

1649386183345.png

1649386192759.png
1649386204528.png
1649386215020.png
1649386224929.png
1649386237656.png
1649386247940.png
So, I bought these off of Nordstrom's site early last week and they decided to use a courier that I have never heard of before to ship them (CDL, based in NY). Well, since I was out of town I tried to contact the company several times in a few different ways for them to hold my delivery until today (5/3), but even though they said that they would hold them when I finally was able to speak to a live person, they delivered them last Friday (4/29) at 8:05PM instead. Either they put them at my door and the package was stolen or they delivered them to another door because there was no package when I came home late last night.

I am extremely disappointed because I was SOOOO looking forward to see these in hand today, but instead I got a refund from Nordstrom's (since my size is no longer in stock) and no apology whatsoever from CDL. I hope that Nordstrom's does not continue to use that company for deliveries outside of the Tri-State area because they are absolutely terrible.

Last edited:
So, I bought these off of Nordstrom's site early last week and they decided to use a courier that I have never heard of before to ship them (CDL, based in NY). Well, since I was out of town I tried to contact the company several times in a few different ways for them to hold my delivery until today (5/3), but even though they said that they would hold them when I finally was able to speak to a live person, they delivered them last Friday (4/29) at 8:05PM instead. Either they put them at my door and the package was stolen or they delivered them to another door because there was no package when I came home late last night.

I am extremely disappointed because I was SOOOO looking forward to see these in hand today, but instead I got a refund from Nordstrom's (since my size is no longer in stock) and no apology whatsoever from CDL. I hope that Nordstrom's does not continue to use that company for deliveries outside of the Tri-State area because they are absolutely terrible.

That is crap news. Nothing worse than companies using awful delivery services just to save a little money. I'd rather pay more and guarentee delivery as requested.

UPS delivered my Sail/black terrascapes yesterday while I was out. The guy went through my gate, down the drive and put the box behind a bin at the back of the house. I only knew this because I bumped into him on the way back home,. I was taken aback by some random dude walking out of my back gate

Back
Top Bottom