The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Man, I was trying to avoid these and the green pair but sheesh... they look dope here (green pair damn near sold out on NDC)

I'm trying to hold off for a disco on the denim pair too but my willpower is waning.
If you got the cash they are definitely worth it bro. The quality is on point, the different shades of red, piped tongue and gum sole all make this my favourite of the pack so far.

Yea, regarding the women's safari - have you see any word about extended sizing? I wear a men's 11 and I hope they make the 12.5 in women's.

I have waited on the heavy concepts but could see myself picking those up for the fall.
As far as I've heard your right in regards to sizing. I'm gonna have to take the insoles out for safari's as I'm a UK10/10.5.

Prices for the heavys have been going up here but this is the perfect time to snipe a deal as people are offloading doubles and unwanted am1s to help fund a pair of the TS am1s.

It's criminal that they took the AM tongue tag off of these.
Yeah it's a shame they start messing with the design elements of the shoe when they decide to give you a premium model. You want a 90 to look like a 90.

Just got these in... Nice shoe for the summer.
20220608_134423.jpg

If you got the cash they are definitely worth it bro. The quality is on point, the different shades of red, piped tongue and gum sole all make this my favourite of the pack so far.
Green pair just came in from Nike... they're unlaced. Weird.

Thoughts on these Terrascape 90's?

Style Code: DM0033-004

Nike-Air-Max-90-Terrascape-DM0033-004-Release-Date.jpeg

The white/blk terrascapes have been by far the cleanest CW for me. But these very well might be my second pair, just gotta see em in person to see how that colors work together. Also might wait for disco (unlike white/blk was fine to pay retail for those)

EDIT broke em out for a soggy day today
C191790E-98AC-438A-B0E9-F5D148559EA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom