The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^

Thanks for that...I saw that earlier but couldn't find anything else on them. I figured they were GRs but never really saw any pairs floating around. Maybe because they're 15+ years old now 🤔

Last edited:
Coworker from my old job I gifted these to for Christmas back in 2016 sent me this pick of him wearing it today. Good dude.

Screenshot_20230904-010555_Messages~2.jpg

I bought my bacons for retail at the time, but 1 size too small (that was the only size left and I thought I could make it work with a thin insole). But now I think it might not work/fit (they're still DS).

I'm almost tempted to get a pair in my size from GOAT or SX as the prices don't seem to be too much above retail. 🤔🤔

0F47A334-A723-4C83-8E74-C1A91A38B0C9.jpeg

Nothing especiale, just my contribution and wanted to add some dialogue.

The last time i took any 90 on holiday was back in 2010 (with that years infrareds).

Fast fwd 13 years later…

Unds these for a trip to the south for a bachelor party (and met the future wifey yall… thanks Beyondsay!)

Am90’s might be the goat vacation kicks/clearport hopping tennies.

The comfort, support, style, ease of slip on/off to prep for flight or relax at the terminal bench… wow. Might place these above the 1’s/86’s.

Flea!!!!

0F47A334-A723-4C83-8E74-C1A91A38B0C9.jpeg

Nothing especiale, just my contribution and wanted to add some dialogue.

The last time i took any 90 on holiday was back in 2010 (with that years infrareds).

Fast fwd 13 years later…

Unds these for a trip to the south for a bachelor party (and met the future wifey yall… thanks Beyondsay!)

Am90’s might be the goat vacation kicks/clearport hopping tennies.

The comfort, support, style, ease of slip on/off to prep for flight or relax at the terminal bench… wow. Might place these above the 1’s/86’s.

Flea!!!!

Still need to unds my pair, but love seeing these Everytime. Such a clean loud shoe. One of my favorite off whites hands down.

Back
Top Bottom