THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Anyone in here wear the TW 13's ??? Wondering if they are worth getting for this season or if I should wait for the TW 14's

Anyone in here wear the TW 13's ??? Wondering if they are worth getting for this season or if I should wait for the TW 14's

Just go head and get these. You can always upgrade and go with a different color later if you want. Try them on if possible since they run a TAD small.

Ill definitely be scooping the black 14's if they actually bring a 13 out at release. Anybody know why sz 13 is so unpopular for the Golf shoes?

Those must be the new swing tips. Sick. I wear mine to the office then walk 9 after work. Not a replacement for real spikes but good enough. Great for a par 3 course too.

I was driving through WI and caught this radio show. Guy from Nike Golf was on the day they released the "winning takes care of everything" ad.

http://www.espn1380.com/audiovault/

it's the 3/27 link. Click the third icon. He sounded a little flustered haha.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not a golfer but I really like Navy Lunar Swingtip. I would get them for casual wearing.

Glad this thread is up and moving. I'm wearing some Lunar Controls from last year. I just don't like the new design from an aesthetic standpoint.
I love the look of the TW 13 and love how the TW 14 is more aggressive looking.

Sizing question: If i'm wearing a 12 in the Lunar Controls, would a 13 be the way to go in the TW 13?

Glad this thread is up and moving. I'm wearing some Lunar Controls from last year. I just don't like the new design from an aesthetic standpoint.
I love the look of the TW 13 and love how the TW 14 is more aggressive looking.

Sizing question: If i'm wearing a 12 in the Lunar Controls, would a 13 be the way to go in the TW 13?

Probably a 12 would be ok since the controls seemed to run a little small in my opinion. The TWs aren't narrow it's more just the toebox being a tad bit short. If you got the 13 that full size may cause more slippage than you'd prefer.

Let us know if you scoop. I wanna see more pics in this thread. Ill try and post some of my stuff up even though its very, very limited.

Lets talk equipment/clothing too...gear, clubs, balls, etc!

alright, i'll tease it up a bit here. this is from my TW game worn collection.

the red shirt at the top is the shirt he wore when he lost to Graeme McDowell at the Chevron in 2010. (yes, i even have Nike hangers)

View media item 350936View media item 350937View media item 350935
i've got some more of his worn stuff. just need to get some pics of it all.

EDIT: sorry, the black and white shirts are NOT game worn.

i have others that are, and these are not them. sorry for that confusion. i confused myself with all the stuff i have.

Last edited:
Sonnnnnnnn

Your connect is STRONG. Is his stuff different from retail in any way you know?

2011 and before, none of the retail shirts had the Swoosh except for special edition shirts that came out for the major tournaments. the TW ribbon logo on the back is rarely on anything except for the shirts he wears. as you can see, these shirts all have embroidered Swoosh and TW ribbon logos.

his shirts are also much more tailored compared to the retail versions. the sleeves are shortened and tightened and the body is also tightened a bit.

2012 to present, they added screen printed Swooshes on the front and TW ribbons on the back collar. the current shirts are much more difficult to determine which are game worn versus retail.

I wear 12 in lunar controls ( I too liked the older design better)

Size 13/12.5 in basketball shoes

In the TW I have to wear a sz 13

Definitely go up in the TW

I definitely prefer the more classic looking golf shoes over the shoes that look like athletic trainers or running shoes. I'll definitely see what I can find in the outlets but my last 2 pairs of Nike golf shoes the sole separated. Never had that happen in Footjoys. I do drag my rear toe but that's common so I expect more from my golf shoes. I've also had blister issues with a cheaper pair of Nike golf shoes. I'm in need of a new pair though so I'm going to try to keep up with this thread.

I've learned that you can't go the cheap route with Golf shoes. My FJ's feel really good but they're not holding a candle to my Lunar Ascend's or TWs.

My zoom trophy is the only shoe I haven't liked from Nike all too much. A tad bit too narrow for my liking.

Love this thread I have the TW13 blacks easily the most comfortable thing I have put on my foot.

Any one know of a spot that has the TW13 Masters Edition in a 13 I copped the concept Masters putter last year and I need those to mstch ha ha

Love this thread I have the TW13 blacks easily the most comfortable thing I have put on my foot.

Any one know of a spot that has the TW13 Masters Edition in a 13 I copped the concept Masters putter last year and I need those to mstch ha ha

From what I heard they didn't make these in a 13. Not sure how legit that is though.

This is a pic from last April...love these!
Thanks for the TW14 pics...definitely will pick them up. I can't wait for the Master's to start!

Go Tiger!!!

Masters week is def one of my favorites of the year. The fact that Tiger is 1 again will only amplify.

Nike got anything else up their sleeve for this week?

I wear 12 in lunar controls ( I too liked the older design better)

Size 13/12.5 in basketball shoes

In the TW I have to wear a sz 13

Definitely go up in the TW
Thanks for all the sizing help on the TW 13.

I'm in the same boat. Thanks for all the sizing help here, fellas. I'm going to press my luck and try for a size 12 Wide. I'll let you know how it goes...

Lots of good stuff in here already. Keep it up, guys!

I guess we could hope.

I think my next pair of shoes will be some swing tips. I'm just feeling the whole style of them. I've gotta find those Koston editions.

Finally pulled the trigger on the TW '13 and they were well worth the investment. I had absolutely no back pain or foot pain after a full 18.

Also, I can also confirm that these run 1/2 small. I typically wear 10.5 and I had to size up to an 11 due to lack of toe space. Can't wait for the '14's.

Back
Top Bottom