THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Glad to hear you enjoy them. I haven't walked a full 18 (or 9 even) in these but I can imagine it would be wonderful. I love the material and how flexible they are in the toebox, and the way the spikes extend on the medial side are great.

I'm talking myself into another pair instead of swingtips now. I'm hoping these go on sale after the 14s drop but well see how much. I'm still mad these weren't discounted on swoosh. :smh:

Glad to hear you enjoy them. I haven't walked a full 18 (or 9 even) in these but I can imagine it would be wonderful. I love the material and how flexible they are in the toebox, and the way the spikes extend on the medial side are great

Same here. I really love the wide toe box. Nike did a great job on these. BTW, do the sides have hyperfuse? The material looks similar to the sides of the Penny 5's.

Also, I was fortunate enough not to have issues with the tongue bothering my ankles.

Any info on the Koston 2 Golf? I don't really need a pair of golf shoes, I'm not to that level yet haha, but they look nice and probably better than wearing frees or roshes golfing. 

I will definitely stay posted to this thread though. I'm expecting spending a lot more time golfing this summer and will probably get some real equipment throughout the season. Gotta pick and choose though. 

I'm still trying to get some info for the Kostons too. I don't know where they will be dropping. I'm assuming SB accounts only.

NDC will have them on Monday morning. Ill guess Nike SB accounts should get em. Curious to see how they sell to the skater crowd. Tiger tweeted a picture of him shooting a commercial with Koston. Don't know how to link a twitter pic from my phone...

Sidenote: what's Tyler the Creator's deal with "golf". Is he clowning on it or trying to brand that word or what...?

Last edited:
2vah6h4.jpg

There's the pic. Can't wait to see this!

Fingers crossed these are discounted on swoosh.

Being a baller and golfer, I love how Koston collabed with Kobe and Tiger. Can't wait to see the commercial either.

NDC will have them on Monday morning. Ill guess Nike SB accounts should get em. Curious to see how they sell to the skater crowd. Tiger tweeted a picture of him shooting a commercial with Koston. Don't know how to link a twitter pic from my phone...

Sidenote: what's Tyler the Creator's deal with "golf". Is he clowning on it or trying to brand that word or what...?
Thanks for the info i just checked the launch calendar. There is Eric Koston 2 IT in black/challenge red set to release on Monday so that's probably it.

As for "golf wang" it's a spoonerism on wolf gang. Just made it a thing and it makes a good brand I guess.

Oh I get it lol.
Yeah, I have a week to decide if I want the Kostons or cheaper and more colorful Swingtips. I honestly don't need another golf shoe since I have the TW13s but damn...Kostons are looking pretty good right now.
View media item 356338

I'll post a pic of my bag once the new bag comes in! The bag I got now is too small and crowded with all the clubs. But Crazy I feel you man. Those TW 13s were actually discounted on swoosh a couple months ago, but they recently took the discount off almost all golf items. I'm thinking because Tiger won and also it's in season now. But I'm hoping the Kostons are discounted then I will pick up a pair. Can't wait for the Masters to start!

excellent thread idea. Have any of you played in the Dunk NG golf shoe? I've been wanting a pair for a couple years but haven't bit the bullet.
I have 2 pairs of the dunk ng's in white/blue and white/orange.  Both pairs are really comfy. I have apiar of TW 2010 that I rarely wear now. About to pick up a 3rd pair in the red/white/blk

First of all, very happy we have a golf thread, I will contribute my $.02 when I can.

I've been playing in Lunar Controls and Tour Premiums. When it comes to comfort the Tour Premiums are top notch, fells like your feet are in clouds. The $250 price tag for Premiums is outrageous tho, lucky I got mine on disco at the outlets. Lunar Controls are a really great as well.

Can't wait to try the new Koston 2 IT, I will be ordering mine come Monday morning. Koston 1s are my favorite new nike release and the Koston 2 is growing on me a bunch.

Also, always great deals at the outlets on Nike Golf.

Just happens to stumble across this thread! Love it!!!!! Shout out to my man who started this thread!!!

The Masters app has live coverage right now for anyone trying to keep up...

Hope to see the Swoosh well represented this weekend. I see that 14 year old already repping with the Lunar Controls!

I don't play, but do enjoy watching it from time to time.

Rory+McIlroy+Masters+Round+One+yigyZUnkihXx.jpg

Rory+McIlroy+Masters+Round+One+0YdT6E9WWUqx.jpg

Tiger+Woods+Masters+Round+One+E_dpdc8ul04x.jpg

Tiger+Woods+Masters+Round+One+R6xDU4IwyWHx.jpg

Didn't realize Lindsey was there too.

Lindsey+Vonn+Masters+Round+One+JnJShVUurWRx.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom