THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

If i could only shoot under 100 , i would be able to justify some of these sweet golf shoes. That aint happenin tho

IMG_3444.JPG

PGA Championship 2018 was this past weekend. NDC released the Golf Tour Premiere PE in blue camo. Saw the winner Brooks Koepka wear these shoes.
https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-golf-tour-premiere-pe-blue-camouflage

Was a half hour late but still lucked out on a pair. First time owning the model. Definately different from the recent Jordan 3 golf models picked up. See reviews in the Jordan 3 golf thread.
IMG_3149.JPG
IMG_3429.JPG

Green glow is my favorite pair.
Half up for bit looser fit also works.

The FastFit system takes getting used to. Slip on, one cord tightens and another one loosens. Unique details like the clear sole complete the shoe. Nice.

The only bad thing about the tour premiere is if the swoosh is silver (like on the all white pair) it comes off/chips off from the creasing.

I’ve played in mine since they came out, so maybe 3-4 months and the shoe still looks new except the for the swoosh near toe part, silver swoosh is coming off or worn off completely. It’s like missing a chunk of it. Lol.

I guess with the US open, Open and PGA pairs they don’t have it so you don’t have to worry about that part.

Did Nike give up on the Articulated Integrated Traction? I really liked it in my Lunar Control Vapor shoes. And I noticed the Lunar Control Vapor 2 has disappeared from the website and now it's about the React Control Vapor 2, which looks like the Lunar 2 but has spikes instead of the AIT.

Did Nike give up on the Articulated Integrated Traction? I really liked it in my Lunar Control Vapor shoes. And I noticed the Lunar Control Vapor 2 has disappeared from the website and now it's about the React Control Vapor 2, which looks like the Lunar 2 but has spikes instead of the AIT.

Yes. React replaced lunar.

Same upper just different cushion. As well as back to traditional spikes.

Was looking for this thread but found the separate thread in Jordan Brand.
Hoping these won't be too hard to get, but probably just as if not harder than the 3s.

It was a wonderful 78 degree day for golf today.
Too bad I couldn't put together a hole up and down all day.
2 or 3 on then 3 putt.
Crush the drive dead on the fairway....the other hole's fw that is...
140 out, ok let's stick it with the trusty 9 iron...oops...brought the 6....

hate/love this game still

Very cool. Do you work in retail industry/Nike to have access to this stuff?

Yes! See a royal cw in the Am1 line up. Going to be a good year.

That would be cool, but nope.. I just found the catalog link online a few weeks ago and thought I’d share.

So...did anyone get lucky with the garbage truck 1s? Had access- but never had interest/disliked those two colorways. Guess it wouldn't have mattered since apparently they sold out quick.

Thursday morning round- you living a good life :D
My area is pouring rain this week- through the weekend. Grrr.

I wanted them and had early access...but sold out within seconds while I was playing in the morning.

On NDC, this morning, I got payment error lol.

I’ll get them eventually...I played in these yesterday...

Still don’t know why Nike didn’t put a white swoosh on the retail version. Same goes for the Roshe G tour.

Nike Air Max 1 Grass shipped. Saw within UPS acct login. Kinda makes up for getting Oos on the g truck pack. Almost.

b49dd55848ecc0a71860fc0b56746de5.gif

Back
Top Bottom