THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Discussion in 'Nike' started by crazy ebw, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Captain Slappy

Captain Slappy

If i could only shoot under 100 , i would be able to justify some of these sweet golf shoes. That aint happenin tho

2. stick

stick

Rock what you want man. You don’t have to average a triple double to wear some J’s. Why should golf shoes be any different.

salacious crumb and sfsjjang98 like this.
  3. wuchi01

wuchi01

IMG_3444.JPG

PGA Championship 2018 was this past weekend. NDC released the Golf Tour Premiere PE in blue camo. Saw the winner Brooks Koepka wear these shoes.
    https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-golf-tour-premiere-pe-blue-camouflage

Was a half hour late but still lucked out on a pair. First time owning the model. Definately different from the recent Jordan 3 golf models picked up. See reviews in the Jordan 3 golf thread.
    IMG_3149.JPG IMG_3429.JPG
    Green glow is my favorite pair.
    Half up for bit looser fit also works.

The FastFit system takes getting used to. Slip on, one cord tightens and another one loosens. Unique details like the clear sole complete the shoe. Nice.

sfsjjang98 and salacious crumb like this.
  4. salacious crumb

salacious crumb

The only bad thing about the tour premiere is if the swoosh is silver (like on the all white pair) it comes off/chips off from the creasing.

I’ve played in mine since they came out, so maybe 3-4 months and the shoe still looks new except the for the swoosh near toe part, silver swoosh is coming off or worn off completely. It’s like missing a chunk of it. Lol.

I guess with the US open, Open and PGA pairs they don’t have it so you don’t have to worry about that part.

sfsjjang98 and wuchi01 like this.
  5. salacious crumb

salacious crumb

stick and sfsjjang98 like this.
  6. stick

stick

Tiger :pimp:

7. recapp

recapp

Did Nike give up on the Articulated Integrated Traction? I really liked it in my Lunar Control Vapor shoes. And I noticed the Lunar Control Vapor 2 has disappeared from the website and now it's about the React Control Vapor 2, which looks like the Lunar 2 but has spikes instead of the AIT.

8. salacious crumb

salacious crumb

Yes. React replaced lunar.

Same upper just different cushion. As well as back to traditional spikes.