THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

If you're pulling the ball really bad, one thing that has helped me over the years is to square up your forearm that is facing the same direction of your club face. Keep that forearm and the club face going the same direction at the same angle. Helps keep the ball straight.

So do this through the takeaway, back/up swing, down swing to impact? I think I know what you mean, definitely will try to focus on this next range sesh.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I've also discovered that what I thought was my limited range of my shoulders/upper body rotating on the downswing - causing me to "Scoop" or get really handsy, was actually because my left shoulder/rotator is really in bad shape. I can't "extend" my left arm out after impact- immediately folding my arm up.

As ckalinec said, it's hard to convey with just words. I don't know if this is just the normal part of growing pains, but I can't stop messing with it lol!
I know it's all related but I feel like my bad scores typically are not due to the drives and 2nd shots. I'm decent at scrambling and 9- 6 irons are ok distance wise.
But short game can be horrendous. Not the chips but putting: 3 putt alot. Sometimes 4 putt multiple times a round :angry::angry::angry:
Most par 4s and 5s I'm on for bird or par, and end up with the 3/4 putts :sick:

Picked up the Realtree AM1s for a good friend who is an avid hunter. Excited to see how they look in person.

02C4A266-9532-4425-9EDB-76FC02941E90.png D0D21DD8-125E-441B-B511-157E10D3FB22.jpeg

Some interesting stuff leaked on GolfWRX today.

Next year Nike will release a golf shoe that appears to be heavily influenced by the Epic React line. But more than just react there’s tons of cool tech in it.
  • Zoom Strobel (Like KD 12)
  • React Midsole
  • 2 Hexagon Zoom Pads
  • Waterproof flyknit.
Super excited about the Cushioning setup and really hoping that makes its way in to more sneakers. I’ve heard great things about the KD 12. Also, very curious as to how flyknit can be waterproof and if that’s actually going to hold up

02C4A266-9532-4425-9EDB-76FC02941E90.png D0D21DD8-125E-441B-B511-157E10D3FB22.jpeg

Some interesting stuff leaked on GolfWRX today.

Next year Nike will release a golf shoe that appears to be heavily influenced by the Epic React line. But more than just react there’s tons of cool tech in it.
  • Zoom Strobel (Like KD 12)
  • React Midsole
  • 2 Hexagon Zoom Pads
  • Waterproof flyknit.
Super excited about the Cushioning setup and really hoping that makes its way in to more sneakers. I’ve heard great things about the KD 12. Also, very curious as to how flyknit can be waterproof and if that’s actually going to hold up
They sound great. MSRP is probably $400 though :lol:.

9461D22F-C69C-43A7-A307-08D449EDC7F8.jpeg

Got this for a steal this week. Method Origin B2-01 Rory Special edition. Guy on Facebook marketplace didn’t realize what he had. Took it to the range today and it’ll definitely be in the bag.
Great pickup. I use the B1-01.

I saw this Justin Timberlake golf video of him at St. Andrews and he is wearing a pair of jordan XI low golf shoes in the cool grey colorway. Not sure if this video is recent or not but anyone heard of this shoe releasing? Or just a one off exclusive? Shoe is the exact same as the other XI golf releases this past year, just cool grey.

I saw this Justin Timberlake golf video of him at St. Andrews and he is wearing a pair of jordan XI low golf shoes in the cool grey colorway. Not sure if this video is recent or not but anyone heard of this shoe releasing? Or just a one off exclusive? Shoe is the exact same as the other XI golf releases this past year, just cool grey.
Possible November drop.

Also, Cool Grey 11s were too dope. I had to cave and pay resell on them.

also, felt you guys here would appreciate my new putter cover!
D11FE770-CDFD-4733-B57B-8370CDACB388.jpeg
That is FIRE. I've always wanted to cop a pair of toddler kicks and use them as a putter headcover, but that looks way better.

That is FIRE. I've always wanted to cop a pair of toddler kicks and use them as a putter headcover, but that looks way better.

Totally agree. That’s why I went with these instead. Follow @grindin_golf_co on IG. They make them in limited batches so you gotta he patient with them.

So you guys think the AM1s coming up on Cyber Monday are likely to sit? I never guess right about that, I'd cop on sale.

Back
Top Bottom