THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

23F0F3C9-EAE2-4A98-B93E-3969EBC370E9.jpeg

Wear your (golf) kicks

Infinity Tour look so great. i'm stoked. Zoom Strobel + React + Zoom pods. Going to be a beast.

That white/black/red/volt colorway is garbage though.

Would love a pair of those but I'm sure they'll be way out of my price range. Maybe I'll be able to grab them at Ross in a couple years :lol:.

Would love a pair of those but I'm sure they'll be way out of my price range. Maybe I'll be able to grab them at Ross in a couple years :lol:.

Actually only $160. I feel like that's a pretty solid pricepoint for their flagship model.

I’m shocked those are only $160 - would’ve thought with the react and zoom, they’d be a minimum of $200.

Euro site shipped the AM97 Grass.
See how compare to AM1 Grass.
Been an interesting concept.

giphy.gif

Seen some Jordan 2020 cleats on insta earlier and can’t find them now for the life of me.

When I saw the Tiger Presto, I knew I had to do it. Golfkicks Version 3 is the truth! If you every want to try em out use RON20 for a 20% disco!
tigerpresto.jpg

Took Ls on the Nike plus US drop, but lucky to hit overseas. Blame the Resellers for ruining golf shoe drops. Finally had time to review latest pickup arrived days ago: Air Max 97 Golf grass.
Went up half size from usual for this model. AM 97s always bit narrow. Shoe went with the translucent spikeless outsole like the last Air Max 1s. Like these better than the Air Max 1 version. Trimmed neat. :emoji_smiling_imp:

5004C280-2F8E-45D6-8D5D-9DE3A64B12ED.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom