The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Nike should have went mamba moment route and made Kobes last shoe an ID. I know nike is trying to generate hype in the Kobe retro line its just terrible that they had to include a current model and his last shoe. The mamba moments was a genius idea.  

Nike should have went mamba moment route and made Kobes last shoe an ID. I know nike is trying to generate hype in the Kobe retro line its just terrible that they had to include a current model and his last shoe. The mamba moments was a genius idea.  
Over in the Kobe XI thread, we've just uncovered a handful of stores not listed on FootLockers Launch Locator as receiving FSR's of the Kobe XI FTB and doing underground raffles for these shoes because they weren't listed on the launch locator.  All these stores were located in the Greater Southern California Area ( LA / Santa Montica / Glendale )  Did anybody here happen to know about any of these stores having raffles for the Kobe XI FTB's?  We haven't heard anything until today that like 6-8 more stores than listed on the launch locator had these shoes available..

Last edited:
Damm,should have stayed at kith for the leftovers. Did they have good sizes leftover?

Stopped by earlier after checking out the jordan pop up store. Kith release was pretty chill. Decent turnout and they seemed to have a good amount of kicks.

Damm,should have stayed at kith for the leftovers. Did they have good sizes leftover?

Stopped by earlier after checking out the jordan pop up store. Kith release was pretty chill. Decent turnout and they seemed to have a good amount of kicks.

Wow first post in 2 years. lol

Thanks guys, jumped on it 
nthat.gif

Wow, nice deal. Wish I could find that
On eBay, I actually asked 2 people if they'd do $350 when they had it listed at $450 and they both accepted, size 11 btw.

I also found a listing on CL locally for $320 but it's a size 10.

Last edited:
On eBay, I actually asked 2 people if they'd do $350 when they had it listed at $450 and they both accepted, size 11 btw.

I also found a listing on CL locally for $320 but it's a size 10.

Buying these just to resell for $320 is disrespectful to Kobe himself :smh:

Pairs from this pack should be:

1) rocked
2) kept on ice and cherished as a collector item
3) or should at least command a resell price of $500+ (due to the limited numbers and the significance/timing of the pack)

Flipping them for a quick $100 like they're the weekly GR Jordan is a waste IMO.

Last edited:
Over in the Kobe XI thread, we've just uncovered a handful of stores not listed on FootLockers Launch Locator as receiving FSR's of the Kobe XI FTB and doing underground raffles for these shoes because they weren't listed on the launch locator.  All these stores were located in the Greater Southern California Area ( LA / Santa Montica / Glendale )  Did anybody here happen to know about any of these stores having raffles for the Kobe XI FTB's?  We haven't heard anything until today that like 6-8 more stores than listed on the launch locator had these shoes available..

can not find the thread, can you maybe share the link?

I am really interested in the XI FTB, but the prices right now are crazy, I am a collector and not a reseller and it is just sad to see that it feels like 80% of the people that got any of the FTBs are just looking to resell!

Buying these just to resell for $320 is disrespectful to Kobe himself
mean.gif

Pairs from this pack should be:

1) rocked
2) kept on ice and cherished as a collector item
3) or should at least command a resell price of $500+ (due to the limited numbers and the significance/timing of the pack)

Flipping them for a quick $100 like they're the weekly GR Jordan is a waste IMO.
I wish more people would flip for a quick hundred or just not buy them at all. I'm so sick of missing out on launches and have people trying to make a quick couple hundred because they were luckier than me. People should buy the shoes because they want them not as a side job.

I wish more people would flip for a quick hundred or just not buy them at all. I'm so sick of missing out on launches and have people trying to make a quick couple hundred because they were luckier than me. People should buy the shoes because they want them not as a side job.
But these people obviously can't handle a real job so they have to do this as their job in order to get by.  The society we live in.  
mean.gif

But these people obviously can't handle a real job so they have to do this as their job in order to get by.  The society we live in.  :smh:
making a lot of assumptions. A lot of cats have jobs but get extra money off kicks on the side.

Back
Top Bottom