The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

$65 + shipping for that shirt? 
laugh.gif

Here get yourself one for only $19.95 http://www.ebay.com/itm/I-Feel-like...hash=item3d177d8b9f:m:mg87IkOR867wJlYpyn3W24g

What are THOSE?! No, really i'm intrigued... Is this Nike's attempt at selling us an inferior black and gold Kobe to capitalize off of his last game at a premium price, without giving us the real FTB 11?
I had heard that only members of invictus crossfit were blessed with pairs of those Metcon 2's. I saw one pair on eBay (worn once) and it quickly disappeared. 

Kith cereal boxes are cool, they let ppl buy 2 pairs so by the time I was up there, nothing in my size was left. Grabbed a pair of 5s and 6s for a buddy.

Bummed they were out of 1s, 9s and 11s in any size but that was expected. Still fun to have won a raffle for first time ever.

Last edited:
Kith cereal boxes are cool, they let ppl buy 2 pairs so by the time I was up there, nothing in my size was left. Grabbed a pair of 5s and 6s for a buddy.

Bummed they were out of 1s, 9s and 11s in any size but that was expected. Still fun to have won a raffle for first time ever.
At least you got to cook! Congrats brother!

I passed on a pair of 9s at 380 earlier this week. Regretting that now but just hard to stomach resell, plus I was still hoping I'd land the 11s.

Ive been looking around. Probably 400-500 not sure though. I am having a hard time justifying the purchase. Ill reluctantly sit on the side on these ones even though I want them pretty bad lol. ​
I want them pretty bad too, but I don't want to pay 400-500. And honestly I like the Details way more than the FTBs 

yea I could ship it to you, we could do meetup or if you happen to be around 8th Street we can meet now
laugh.gif
lol I'm not. I'll PM you shipping deets. Appreciate it!

How was the turnout? Did you get selected? Cop any? No one's really talking about the Kith restock except for the 1 member up there who got selected. 

@alp
  WHAT IN THE FLYING F DUCKS??? DID YOU WIN KITH RAFFLE TOO?
Nah aint win

How was the turnout? Did you get selected? Cop any? No one's really talking about the Kith restock except for the 1 member up there who got selected. 
aight and they had a good numbers of pairs, even did leftovers, that's how I got the next one today

@alp
  WHAT IN THE FLYING F DUCKS??? DID YOU WIN KITH RAFFLE TOO?
Nah aint win

aight and they had a good numbers of pairs, even did leftovers, that's how I got the next one today
Which ones did you get from the leftovers?

Back
Top Bottom