The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Got my FTB 8s in today from SNKRS. Super grateful to have at least won 1 of 13 draws.... But... NO PIN?!?!! That was a big part of the hype for me. I love the shoes and I know it's just a pin but wow. Pretty disappointed. Were they an in store only thing? Going to have to cough up $30 on eBay for one I guess [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Got my FTB 8s in today from SNKRS. Super grateful to have at least won 1 of 13 draws.... But... NO PIN?!?!! That was a big part of the hype for me. I love the shoes and I know it's just a pin but wow. Pretty disappointed. Were they an in store only thing? Going to have to cough up $30 on eBay for one I guess [emoji]128530[/emoji]

SNKRS drops did not have the pin. In store did not guarantee a pin either but you were more likely to get one there.

Nice congrats! The 8 was my favorite FTB model, but unfortunately I was 0-13 witht he Draw.

I know Kobe wore the FTB XIs, that's the only reason they're trying to resell for more? Seems to be one of the easier pairs to get.

Update, Contacted Nike Los Angeles on twitter about my missing hangtag for my Xs and they got back me about them finding one and I went to pick it up today. Was an extra hassle, but had to have all the extras. Couldn't waste the trip so I picked up a 'Always Love The Hate' shirt.View media item 1994924

Nice congrats! The 8 was my favorite FTB model, but unfortunately I was 0-13 witht he Draw.
SNKRS drops did not have the pin. In store did not guarantee a pin either but you were more likely to get one there.

Thanks man. Sneaker gods blessed me that day. Was hoping for any 5,6,8 or of course an 11. Got lucky.

No pins is just ridiculous. Should've been included for sure. Having us jump through hoops just to get a pair, any pair, feels so degrading sometimes....

21m had 2k4s and 1s at open today and lasted an hour no announcement all word of mouth, probably one FSR. I was told when I was there at 2, they still trying to through Ls at me everywhere I go. Jokes on them i aint even want those pairs, well thats a lie i woulda had anything i could get

21m had 2k4s and 1s at open today and lasted an hour no announcement all word of mouth, probably one FSR. I was told when I was there at 2, they still trying to through Ls at me everywhere I go. Jokes on them i aint even want those pairs, well thats a lie i woulda had anything i could get

Restock or new stock?

Thanks man. Sneaker gods blessed me that day. Was hoping for any 5,6,8 or of course an 11. Got lucky.

No pins is just ridiculous. Should've been included for sure. Having us jump through hoops just to get a pair, any pair, feels so degrading sometimes....

Chatted with a rep about missing pin for my 4's, she said pins were given to customers FCFS. How were they given out FCFS if these released through draw? :smh:

Got that 20% tho.

Not really a kobe fan but getting a pair for my friends birthday. Out of the upcoming retros, which would be the one to get for a fan?

Don't know what was his fave but don't wanna let the cat out of the bag. Is kobe 1 the grail?
Xi is my grail but i love ones too. 11 prices are oppostie of grail though. There all ascending shades of white/black so thats a good way to choose if he prefers darker or lighter kicks but id go with your favourite because they all mean something.

Only pair i got.View media item 1995413
I went 1/2 onthe raffles. Only tried on these and the XIs. Completely forgot about the Vs.
Really wanted 11s and 5s but t these will do.
I don't feel good about paying resell

I lost on all I entered on. After several other losses, I think I am at like 8 Draw losses in a row.

Ended up copping the X for resell. Might go after the VI next, but think that's it for me.

Back
Top Bottom