The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

I thought that by looking at the pics but figured maybe there was a thin waterproof layer over it. Oh well. I like my “all conditions” ones better then.

I wouldn’t quite say “all conditions” I wore mine in 50 degree rainy weather and while my feet were dry they were so cold it was insane...

DCBE951B-A978-4EC7-B13A-B88E40081004.jpeg
43BDD1E1-4099-4C1B-A7AB-28FE3E598CDF.jpeg

Wait for em to drop to like 100 before coppinng. Og colorways pretty much bricked.
I’m hoping the same but for some reason these getting a lot more hype and exposure. I’ve seen them everywhere on ig and the response is overwhelmingly positive, I’m kinda surprised honestly endclothing even having a raffle and that’s strange being that the last bunch sat so I really don’t know...

I’m hoping the same but for some reason these getting a lot more hype and exposure. I’ve seen them everywhere on ig and the response is overwhelmingly positive, I’m kinda surprised honestly endclothing even having a raffle and that’s strange being that the last bunch sat so I really don’t know...
End put pretty much everything up for raffle these days even if its stuff without any hype around it.

Only one of these I expect to sell out is the volt pair, cause they remind me of the Lakesides.

These will definitely sit and hit dsicos guranteed. Not alot of people are feeling that lace system.

I returned the black pair a while ago...lace system is wack IMO.

Looks like an overseas only release right now, and I don’t see the blue tints anywhere so idk...
Hanon got all 3 color ways...

Impatient.

Attachments

• B3105DC3-CF71-447E-9629-8AB8EFE476BC.jpeg
    B3105DC3-CF71-447E-9629-8AB8EFE476BC.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom