The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

IMG_20190322_134809.jpg

These are going to be my walking shoes during the cherry blossom season. Also packed peg turbos and pair of Vapormax utility (not run)

Got mine shipped in from END in the UK, one of the last places to have a 12 in stock. Really glad I copped these, I'm loving them. Perfect for Vancouver spring weather too.

Anyone have issue with their back heel "pushing up" when they walk in these?

Yeah I had that issue wearing around the house and even tightening the original knot didn't quite solve it. I left them like that though to try and after wearing them in to work for the day in the city they seemed to settle in and the slipping really decreased with wear. Maybe the shoe softens? That said (see next point)...

Anybody tried an insole swap on these?

The difference in comfort is night and day!

I also noticed the super thin insole and swapped mine out for Ultraboost ones I had spare and made a massive difference. Shoe fits so much better now, and heel slip completely gone with the same tension in the laces.

This is the knot I'm trying out and so far seems pretty legit. I haven't figured it out exactly, but looks decent. Somewhere between a clinch and hangman's knots. It's good as it takes up a lot more lace as mine are tightened in a lot from the out-of-the-box knot and didn't want to wrap all the way round.

can someone show me how to tie these joints? i just been wearing the default laceup and haven't untied them yet cuz im scared lol

can someone show me how to tie these joints? i just been wearing the default laceup and haven't untied them yet cuz im scared lol

I had them to the side for a while but then tied them the traditional way in the front, and I like them tied the traditional way much better.

This new batch ain’t waterproof huh? Think I heard it’s a breathable mesh...
Just confirmed it is a mesh and not waterproof...

Last edited:

I thought that by looking at the pics but figured maybe there was a thin waterproof layer over it. Oh well. I like my “all conditions” ones better then.

I was about to be all in on the volt color way but I like the water resistant aspect of the previous releases.

I was about to be all in on the volt color way but I like the water resistant aspect of the previous releases.
Idc that’s not why I bought them anyway I like the design so I’m all for a breathable pair in this heat. Seems like more people are aware of these than last time so I’m going for my pair early...

Back
Top Bottom