The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

liking them out of the box, need to spend some time trying them on & lacing them, etc but these are pretty awesome
image_from_ios.jpg

Got mine today. I went TTS on these, just like I did on the 87s. Fit fine. Not sure what to do about the lacing. Looks cool with the laces tucked and tied to the side, but the shoes are really loose this way. Overall, I think these are the best of the ISPA shoes.

These are nice but not $160 nice...if that makes sense...going to thrashed these this summer for sure...

Anyone have issue with their back heel "pushing up" when they walk in these?

Got my pair and tried them on and I like just about everything except my back heel keeps pushing up when I walk in these.

It's as if the shoe isn't on all the way but rest of my feet are securely fit within the shoe.

Initially left the laces as they came and then tried tying them tighter and still had same issue.

Nike allows refunds after you wear a shoe? Thinking of wearing them tomorrow and see how it goes.

Have you tried the lacing system that goes around your ankle? Like how the mid ISPA is set up?

Got my pair and tried them on and I like just about everything except my back heel keeps pushing up when I walk in these.

It's as if the shoe isn't on all the way but rest of my feet are securely fit within the shoe.

Initially left the laces as they came and then tried tying them tighter and still had same issue.

Nike allows refunds after you wear a shoe? Thinking of wearing them tomorrow and see how it goes.
It doesn't happen to me, even without lacing them up they stay sticked to the foot.

I've been playing around with the lacing and I feel that tying them using the front tab rather than the factory style lacing on the side helped a lot more on the heel lockdown.

Yea, I basically tied these the traditional way after looping one lace through the front and the back heel issues were mostly resolved.

Wore these at work all day yesterday and think my issues are gone now. Gonna keep these now for daily beaters.

I've been playing around with the lacing and I feel that tying them using the front tab rather than the factory style lacing on the side helped a lot more on the heel lockdown.

Man debating if I cop the low black ones. Some dude was rocking em to a party I was at last night and they looked good. Few sites still have my size, do I risk waiting for a sale or just cop?

Back
Top Bottom