The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by squall325

^completely agree with what you said. I was so excited for the Sharks to drop but when I saw it in retail, I was "!+%?!". It definitely is good in pics but not in person.
I don't want to throw people off but they look and feel cheap. No wonder they're not moving at all and might head to the outlets.
The black greys on the other hand do not disappoint. just a classy well blocked cw.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

saw the Sharks in person today, held them in my hand. they look really bad. Sorry.

they look fine from afar but up close... I just don't know.

the black greys look so much better. I might get those on discount eventually. that

or the del sols.

Good to know I'm won't be missing out. The effect is cool but the blue on there looks milky in certain angles. I like the Duke more than the Sharks.

So let me get this straight. When the Kobe VIIs aren't "Supreme" they don't come with the Play Strong and Play Fast insoles? Or is it only Play Fast? Also are the VIIs priced at $140 still good for basketball?

Originally Posted by R60vortex

So let me get this straight. When the Kobe VIIs aren't "Supreme" they don't come with the Play Strong and Play Fast insoles? Or is it only Play Fast? Also are the VIIs priced at $140 still good for basketball?

Play Strong - Cushlon(similar to Lunar) cushioning
Play Fast - Forefoot and Heel Zoom set-up (same with previous Kobes)

Supreme - $180 - Play Strong and Play Fast

Regular - $140 - Play Fast insert only
Yes! Good for ball.

Cheetahs/Del Sol/YOTD/Concords - Supreme

Predator Pack (shark, wolf), black/grey - Regular

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Play Strong - Cushlon(similar to Lunar) cushioning
Play Fast - Forefoot and Heel Zoom set-up (same with previous Kobes)

Supreme - $180 - Play Strong and Play Fast

Regular - $140 - Play Fast insert only
Yes! Good for ball.

Cheetahs/Del Sol/YOTD/Concords - Supreme

Predator Pack (shark, wolf), black/grey - Regular
Ahh  thanks this info is much needed. I plan on picking up the YOTD (if they are available here) and either the wolfs or black/grey. Maybe the Del Sols if they reduce in price. I appreciate it maronandlando!

417413_311537965548825_170835699619053_803482_1414834246_n.jpg

^Cool and Clean just like the Concords. =)

Totally happy that I was able to pass on the CWs that I dont like(D/S and B/G). Cheetahs and Sharks are my top 2 . Still thinking if I should buy some Concords on retail since my size is running out thus im afraid it wont reach the outlets.

Better to spend in retail than to be sorry I guess. Game time decision tomorrow. haha

I know the sharks are set to drop on feb 14th but are they starting to pop up in stores in shipments? Just wondering because I want to give Kobe another shot and blame my performance issues on a faulty Xmas pair not the whole line. I like the sharks more then the black and gray pair as well.

why is that westchester player up there just tying his shoe up to the second
to the last eyelet? he'll be in for a weird game.

why is that westchester player up there just tying his shoe up to the second
to the last eyelet? he'll be in for a weird game.

probably cause he has fat ankles 
laugh.gif

i did that 2 weeks ago in my zk5, and ended up rolling my ankle. never again. 
ohwell.gif

Do y'all think that Nike will be dropping more Supreme editions?

Kind of hard to believe that it will just be Del Sol/Concord, given how hard the marketing is pushing the #KobeSystem.
(I know the YOTDs are Supreme too, but I'm referring to GRs).

I'd like to get some supremes with a black play strong insole. Probably not going to happen tho

YOTD is another Supreme that we know of. I think they are done with Supremes. Not a lot of ppl can drop $180 if they released more Supremes. That's why an option to get the Supreme parts are up on iD. You can make your regular version into a Supreme if your wallet allows it. Maybe the Elites will be all Supreme too.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

YOTD is another Supreme that we know of. I think they are done with Supremes. Not a lot of ppl can drop $180 if they released more Supremes. That's why an option to get the Supreme parts are up on iD. You can make your regular version into a Supreme if your wallet allows it. Maybe the Elites will be all Supreme too.

The only thing that stinks about the play strongs only being on Ndc is that you gotta pay retail for them. I rather get the supremes on discount if possible so that I can get more bang for the buck.

saw the Sharks in person today, held them in my hand. they look really bad. Sorry.
they look fine from afar but up close... I just don't know.

the black greys look so much better. I might get those on discount eventually. that
or the del sols.

Reading this was good for me.  Pics make them look sick, but pics 90% of the time do that.  I was gonna get them right away, but now ill wait to see in person and if its like you said ill wait to try and get on sale.  Especially if they are a gr.

Originally Posted by thaolor

Do y'all think that Nike will be dropping more Supreme editions?

Kind of hard to believe that it will just be Del Sol/Concord, given how hard the marketing is pushing the #KobeSystem.
(I know the YOTDs are Supreme too, but I'm referring to GRs).
dont forget get you can iD a play strong insert to go with a non supreme pair

This thread is moving incredibly slow compared to the IV's, V's & VI threads.

Seems like we've known about the same colorways for quite some time now. And it also seems like this shoe might have less colorways as well.

Love the VII's, but I feel like the $180 price was a bad idea for the most part. Of course the limited pairs will sell out, but I know the other pairs will be discounted sooner or later.

Can't believe we had to wait till February for the $140 pairs, but oh well.

sure $180 is a lot but i received my pair today, they are great quality and very nice shoe. to think people go crazy over Jordans for the same price that are made very sloppy and horrible quality and cant even be used for basketball.

I'm pretty sure the Concords and Del Sols will drop in price real soon...$180 is way too much...even if it has the #KobeSystem

I'm waiting for the price to drop on the Del Sol and have the restriction removed on Eastbay. So I can use the 25% off code on them(just in case someone asks how, renewal of club membership).

I don't know if this info has been posted already but...

BHMs (AF1, LBJ9, KD4, & KB7) are releasing on Feb.11 accdg. to House of Hoops... 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom