The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Is there another colorway with some sort of Cheetah print on them that is releasing? Thought I saw a sketch or something awhile ago..

290x4cj.jpg

i doubled up on the cloaks, i only have 1 pair so far but the other is on its way! luckily the kobe hype isnt that bad in houston so i was able to cop a pair on saturday for retail, the other pair i got for retail also from one of nt's finest (p-tone).

Sharks finally came in..look so good on foot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..I know they are a GR but don't sleep ya'll! Congrats to all that were able to grab the cloaks, they look good

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by riddla713

invisible cloak kobe 7's are amazing in person, the best of the 7's so far imo!

Some pics.

1 of my few latest pick ups. by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Jellyfish / invisibility cloak colorway. by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

And thanks NikeTalk for not allowing me to respond to those that asked me if I needed help on these cloaks... Had to pay resellers price.

Smh.
Dude, dope pics man.  What kind of camera is that? 

Not sure if y'all know, Sole Awesome has "ASG" and the new Lakers "Home" c/w for sale right now. I have purchased from there before, they are legit.

I have the worst luck on NDC, I wonder if it's even worth it to try next weekend for the Galaxys/Big Bangs.

Don't know if it's been posted, but I was looking at NDC's Feb launch list and saw that they're not going to allow phone orders for any of the ASG shoes, same goes for the Jordan Brand ASG shoes. Looks like this new change is cuz of how the white/cement IVs release went down.

[table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV ASG                  (no phone orders)[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Total Orange-Dark Grey[/td][td]$95[/td][td]520814-001[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 ASG                                      (no phone orders)[/td][td]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]520811-800[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System ASG                               (no phone orders)[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Total Orange-Volt[/td][td]$140[/td][td]520810-001[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Is there another colorway with some sort of Cheetah print on them that is releasing? Thought I saw a sketch or something awhile ago..

not sure if its releasing but in the video with avar in kobe i think its called creating a system they had a sketch for a leopard colorway i had posted the pic a couple pages back if you wanna check it out, and @chato sick pick up asg looking nice cant wait 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Don't know if it's been posted, but I was looking at NDC's Feb launch list and saw that they're not going to allow phone orders for any of the ASG shoes, same goes for the Jordan Brand ASG shoes. Looks like this new change is cuz of how the white/cement IVs release went down.

[table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV ASG                  (no phone orders)[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Total Orange-Dark Grey[/td][td]$95[/td][td]520814-001[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 ASG                                      (no phone orders)[/td][td]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]520811-800[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System ASG                               (no phone orders)[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Total Orange-Volt[/td][td]$140[/td][td]520810-001[/td][/tr][/table]

those releases had the "(no phone orders)" added before the 4's released this past saturday.

Anytime I'm deciding on getting a pair of sneakers that I know aren't particularly available in store, i wait for NEVER WEAR THEM to post pics. Those pictures are beautiful lol.

Originally Posted by qpcdimplez8

Niketown miami gave out wristbands today for
Lebrons and Kobes they had about 4 per size... Not as limited as other pairs that have been released... Kobe vi 3d were like 1or 2 per size

Yeah but there were 4 kobe all star shoes last year, so production on each one was most likely less than if they make 1 ASG shoe.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by reener

my order is still in progress. Hope they don't cancel it.

the rep i talked to earlier told me that if they were going to cancel they would have done so by now.
thanks I still gotta call ndc and ask them for compensation for the cancellation of my bb lebrons. 
grin.gif

Yea dude gave me a promo code over the phone. Wish I called earlier and used it on my order Saturday. Didn't realize my order would be over 500 because of 2 cements cloaks and a tee.

Man after seeing these pics I'm really mad I missed out on my size...was on NDC for 4 hrs and didn't even get my size, had to settle for 7.5 to trade smh

Originally Posted by HotFudge

Wait...you had to go to the link from Twitter?

God f***ing damnit

this.

%*## a %%#*@!! twitter.

these days its in store pickups or miss out it seems.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom