The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Someone from Team Shaq(Rising Stars Challenge) have this Zoom Kobe 7 ID in Orange/Blue Colorway.

Looks great! I think its Kemba Walker. But Im not really sure.

It can't be Kemba Walker because he wears Under Armor.

It's been a loooong and stressful morning, but I got 'em.
Now I'm done until he playoff Jordan 12s, and then nothing else for a while.

picked up my 12 today in hopes of trading for an 11. Gotta say, the 12's fit damn good. I think I got lucky.

Dude at NTLA this morning tried to sell me my true size for $350, LBJ's for $450, and KD's for $300. Out of control.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Someone from Team Shaq(Rising Stars Challenge) have this Zoom Kobe 7 ID in Orange/Blue Colorway.

Looks great! I think its Kemba Walker. But Im not really sure.

It can't be Kemba Walker because he wears Under Armor.

Its Landry Fields of the Knicks...

I'm glad I didn't have to camp out for my pair. After I picked mine up this morning, I stopped by a local Footaction and picked up another pair along with the LeBrons. Easy walk in and walk out cop.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm glad I didn't have to camp out for my pair. After I picked mine up this morning, I stopped by a local Footaction and picked up another pair along with the LeBrons. Easy walk in and walk out cop.
pimp.gif
well aren't you special

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

You salty, bruh?

I got lucky by winning a raffle for my first pair and the second pair isn't for me.

I don't think he is it's just your sig might lead him to believe other wise
wink.gif
just saying.On another note how hard if at all will be wolfs be to get will they be like sharks and just sit?Hoping to complete the predator pack...any input fellas?

very salty
laugh.gif
just hate seeing people post how easy it was when i searched my whole city and struck out online for these damn things...

Un-DS'ed my Sharks today. Anyone know how to get the air bubble out?

Originally Posted by imxedward

was able to snag a size 8.5 however needed a 9! damnnn it.

Same boat. I was surprised to get something given that I went in two hours after opening.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Un-DS'ed my Sharks today. Anyone know how to get the air bubble out?
you have to peel off the felt insole by the toe up until the zoom bag then simply place the insole back to the foam part. will get rid of the bubble and feel fine.

^the speckle/orange upper looks so nice, i like the little logo inside of the tongue too.

Back
Top Bottom