The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by loendradio

Feedback for the last page, right off Notepad:

producedbythejuice - "start it off" is a gorgeous piece of work my friend. i love this. the instrumentation is real dope, keeps the track real interesting. great work!

That's very kind of you. I'll be getting around to listening to everyone's stuff soon, including yours, when I have something new to post.

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=127046

I was really frustrated last week when I was going through withdrawal from Effexor, I just had to let it out in some sort of creative outlet.

I made the song top to bottom from lyrics to the beat. I like producing rap beats more than the actual rapping, but hey I had to do it myself this time.

What do you think? It's supposed to be a pretty dark song.

Sorry I don't have much feedback for others in the thread, I don't normally post in here I just didn't really know where else to drop my song.

I did listen to "2 minute apology" briefly, I like it a lot and it has potential to be a really emotional song. I know it's unmixed, just makesure to tone down those piano chords a bit, they come on a little strong at the beginning.

sup broskis i just finished this one, its pretty funky

hear a preview of it @
http://www.myspace.com/stewrat

also i have my remix of Jay-Z's Encore ft. Kanye West on Myspace! I'm still working on my Black Album remix... Allure is done, Moment of Clarity isdone, December 4 is almost there

WOW I HAD ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM PAGE 60+ REVIEWED AND LOST IT ALL
mad.gif

i'll do it again later........

EDIT: I cant believe this

whats good everyone just wondering if the thread was mostly hip-hopheavy?

some dope stuff in here though(production wise)...keep up the good work

NT Producers/Artists..

If you want detailed and useful criticism feel free to contact me directly at LOENDRADIO@GMAIL.COM or via twitter(@LOEND88). I guarantee a solid response to all, as long as you don't send me a million tracks all at once(Let's keep it to like one or two at a time).

I figure this would be a nice way to build connections and network, as opposed to just quick feedback here and there.

Feel free to check out some of my own music via my YouTube if you want; I've been making beats for several years now and am just recently delving into theproducer/rapper/singer role, so I have a bit of experience in all areas.

We're also open to collabs, so if you need a 16 or a hook or what not, send us an e-mail and we'll talk biz.

Let's connect!

CtJordanFiend - Thanx for the feedback on "The Rain" track, i appreciate it. Big ups!

...and SneakerinterioR that "2 minute apology" is nice! I'm diggin that famms. Shmoooooov.

"Deep In The Clouds (The Airplane Ride)"

����

J Dilla Himself - Thanx for the feedback, i really appreciate that. "Cant Predict" wasn't bad, but i could tell you wanted more outof it. "Fat Lady Sang" was alright for what you know about FL. Keep at it. I used to post alot of beats on NT and i can tell a big difference fromwhen i started. So keep at that FL (if thats the only thing you got to work with). You'll get that sound you talkin about.

And you know what, I use FL. FL5 to be exact. And trust me i barely know 1/4 of FL's potential. And yes,..iv had people laugh about how i make it. Somepeople tend to think i'm using an MPC, and i don't even know the first thing about an MPC. Lol! Just found out not to recently what 'mpc' stoodfor. But goin back to FL, i wish i knew how to use EVERYTHING on it. I just work with what i got and know. But keep at it, search around, play around with it,you'll get that sound you lookin for. Trust me cause i felt the same exact way, especially when i first started at it. I also use Cool Edit, but got alotto work on with dam near everything, cause i know dam well i aint no expert or nothin.

"Done So Faithfully"

Back
Top Bottom