The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your support of Benjamin because he is repped by Klutch :lol: IMO comparing the Sixers and Nets puts the situation in to perspective. Both are missing their all-stars The Nets are clearly suffering without Kyrie while on the other hand I do not think anyone can definitively say the Sixers would be much better with Benjamin playing, I know any success the Sixers have had this far is due to the emergence of Maxey and Seth going Steph Lite mode but to act like Ben is missing piece like Kyrie is in Brooklyn just isn't true.

I can't confirm or deny this statement. I am happy for Maxey as well.

The Ball Bowl was great on & off the court 😂

positive I got the single hornets fan sitting under the basket tossed out…

we were going back & forth all 1st half & he wouldn’t sit down or shut up… stood up most of the 1st q.

I left to grab food at halftime & he pops up while I’m eating gives me dap(beyond slapped already) & says they gave him a warning + said he can’t stand up anymore. I immediately tell my boy “he’s getting tossed before this game is over”. Buddy offers to buy me a shot that I refused , buys $200 worth of 50/50 raffle tickets moments after I audibly say “that a scam” then stumbles to the bar for shots with his brother(it was his birthday) who’s drunker than he is. This is mid 3rd q by now

early in the 4th he gets tossed but doesn’t want to leave … muffs a drunk into a security guards face then his brother almost knocked one over on the steps with a shove… missed the finale but someone in my row said they were fighting 8 guards in the hallway & the dogs were coming… happy birthday but guess who’s going to jail tonight?

As for the game it was ref’ed terribly lead by Tony brothers … Tons of blown calls & just all around terrible calls like that 5th foul on zo guarding lamelo when it was a clean steal.

Charlotte can’t guard bigs at all… if Tony Bradley had hands he could’ve got 10&5in a few minutes.

Apparently Britney Renner was at the UC last night because PJ Washington was going absolutely nuts from distance early … heavy Wendell Carter vibes from him tho.
Terry Rozier seemingly hit every shot he attempted … filthy 30+

Zach & Deebo keep it on cruise …

I remember paying $200 for basically courtside seats for a Sixers-Heat game in Nov ‘18. That same seat in April ‘19 (Wade last home game) was $5K

Best believe I got my Freddy Fig vision™️ on that game :nthat:
Folks really in here having a d**k ticket price measuring contest. Truly amazing.

It's wild man :lol: I am in the market for XMas Day tickets and I wish they were cheaper. To my surprise they are close to regular prices, though. I guess folks aren't trying to leave the house during Christmas :lol:

1638283556660.jpg

INFLUENCE :smh:

The Ball Bowl was great on & off the court 😂

we were going back & forth all 1st half & he wouldn’t sit down or shut up… stood up most of the 1st q.

I left to grab food at halftime & he pops up while I’m eating gives me dap(beyond slapped already) & says they gave him a warning + said he can’t stand up anymore. I immediately tell my boy “he’s getting tossed before this game is over”. Buddy offers to buy me a shot that I refused , buys $200 worth of 50/50 raffle tickets moments after I audibly say “that a scam” then stumbles to the bar for shots with his brother(it was his birthday) who’s drunker than he is. This is mid 3rd q by now

early in the 4th he gets tossed but doesn’t want to leave … muffs a drunk into a security guards face then his brother almost knocked one over on the steps with a shove… missed the finale but someone in my row said they were fighting 8 guards in the hallway & the dogs were coming… happy birthday but guess who’s going to jail tonight?

As for the game it was ref’ed terribly lead by Tony brothers … Tons of blown calls & just all around terrible calls like that 5th foul on zo guarding lamelo when it was a clean steal.

Charlotte can’t guard bigs at all… if Tony Bradley had hands he could’ve got 10&5in a few minutes.

Apparently Britney Renner was at the UC last night because PJ Washington was going absolutely nuts from distance early … heavy Wendell Carter vibes from him tho.
Terry Rozier seemingly hit every shot he attempted … filthy 30+

Zach & Deebo keep it on cruise …

i read the recap story in morgan freeman voice.

made it a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom