The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit that gametime app like a day or two before Christmas and you'll have some luck.
This has been my new Stub Hub snipe strategy when I find myself in cities last min and want to catch a game.

Good looks bro! I have not independently bought tickets in a minute so was not aware of this app. Just looked and for a game tonight I'm seeing prices on Gamtime in the same section/row for 20% less than StubHub (both include fees) :wow:

Strength of schedule is such a flawed stat. Like if you played the sixers in the first week of the season that would be a tough game. Play them in the past two weeks that's an easy one. Play them next week it might be tough again. But they don't factor that kinda thing in

Good looks bro! I have not independently bought tickets in a minute so was not aware of this app. Just looked and for a game tonight I'm seeing prices on Gamtime in the same section/row for 20% less than StubHub (both include fees) :wow:

Yeah as far as I know gametime has no hidden fees. I'd hate buying tix for like $400 and when I get to checkout it's $587 :lol:

That's true. Also Phoenix and Warriors. Their strengths of schedule...meanwhile the Lakers shoot to the moon. Do you also factor their injuries into the equation? And if Klay and Wiseman come back, does it lower their strength of schedule more?

263155356_4733738246692211_3823280974452817753_n.jpg

Yeah as far as I know gametime has no hidden fees. I'd hate buying tix for like $400 and when I get to checkout it's $587 :lol:
That's literally what happened to me :lol: Gametime was $600 incl. fees and I saw StubHub at $587 each so I assumed it was cheaper...turned out the StubHub joints were $750 each each after fees :wow:

It will be a gamble waiting but I think it's worth the risk.

I’m not good with charts and numbers, so I want to make sure I’m reading this right. Clippers up to last night had the easiest schedule in the league and from here on out will have the 8th hardest. Did I get that right?

That's true. Also Phoenix and Warriors. Their strengths of schedule...meanwhile the Lakers shoot to the moon. Do you also factor their injuries into the equation? And if Klay and Wiseman come back, does it lower their strength of schedule more?
Then there's travel too. A team like Houston never has to travel too far because they're in the middle of the country. Something I didn't realize until I made a bet against the rockets :lol:. I don't think it factors in back to backs or catching the other team without rest either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom