The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4BD58B07-0252-44EF-BF8B-10B1394C0ECC.jpeg

B Sox B Sox had me in here during the middle of the lockdown in 2020 campaigning for why LMA is a HOFer so I am not sure that I can discount DDR's chances :lol:

There was also discussion about Iso Joe being a HOFer too

Bron is out for a few games :wink:
Your post inspired me to to look up his numbers for this season...is Lebby averaging the fewest rebounds in his 19 year career (only year lower was his rookie season) because of age/injury....or RUST?

Your post inspired me to to look up his numbers for this season...is Lebby averaging the fewest rebounds in his 19 year career (only year lower was his rookie season) because of age/injury....or RUST?
1000% because of Russ & Melo

ANyone follow Drake on IG, what else did he get into last night? I think for celebrities, particularly black ones, OKC is still a get there and do what you have to do then fly back the same day kind of town. Games lets out about 9:15-30, you got 30 minutes before your options to go get something good to eat shrink dramagically esp on a weekday. storm2006 storm2006 I told you the city needs to hire me as an ambassador, kats making clips just titled "OMG why is Drake in OKC?" Also, Shai hooped, Tate for the Rockets had a career high as well, almost all effort and less skill. I guess when you're rooting for a tanking team, this is what you want. Team was up big most of the game, the important foundational players who will be here a while all playing well, lose at the end though so we get all the ping pong balls

With how trash the East is, barring any injury, Mikwaukee making it back to the finals. I think GS could get em in 5 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom