The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst output of Russ Career since being an AS has been first round exit... This what Knicks fans were doing before getting swept the rest of the way :lol:

Russ has been more successful than your entire franchise throughout his tenure in the league
giphy.gif

Don't know what the Knicks have to do with Russ but that was a great night, I had a lot of fun :pimp:

Nothing like seeing your team win a playoff game live but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that

Miami going to have to prove they can score in the playoffs. Lowry looking like Larry Holmes and it’s only December
Lowry is old as hell now but as meager as he can look during the reg season I have a feeling he'll come up big for them in the later rounds, like win a game or two in a series

The other guys can pick up the slack when he's not up to snuff at that time. But he's had four or five 20+ pt games this year. No need to push himself until it counts. His 3 point shooting is bad rn but it isn't unforeseeable to see that get to average

Don't know what the Knicks have to do with Russ but that was a great night, I had a lot of fun :pimp:

Nothing like seeing your team win a playoff game live but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that

****tttt with the way the Knicks miss the playoffs, I could walk to L.A to enjoy a playoff game before you see another

Lowry is old as hell now but as meager as he can look during the reg season I have a feeling he'll come up big for them in the later rounds, like win a game or two in a series

The other guys can pick up the slack when he's not up to snuff at that time. But he's had four or five 20+ pt games this year. No need to push himself until it counts. His 3 point shooting is bad rn but it isn't unforeseeable to see that get to average

Five 20 point games and he’s barely putting up 12 a game on miserable splits. The league done figured out Duncan Robinson too. Herro my guy but we gotta see if this wave he’s on is sustainable.

Eye think they’ll miss dragic getting to the paint and his chemistry with Bam more than anything else.

I never been to OKC, but I was in Tulsa a few years back for a weekend work event, and its was poppin. Me and a coworker went to a bar to watch the Lakers play and surprisingly ALOT of Lakers fans there and maaadd people. The girls were 7+ and eager to drink and politic. That southern hospitality is REAL, lol.

Our team AirBNB was down the street form the university too, and the bars around there were lit. Again, girls on point. It changed my thoughts, I wasn't thinking much of Tulsa, but it turned out dope. Been curious about OKC.

Sounds like OKC can be one of those unexpected good times. What's the food like out there ?

I never been to OKC, but I was in Tulsa a few years back for a weekend work event, and its was poppin. Me and a coworker went to a bar to watch the Lakers play and surprisingly ALOT of Lakers fans there and maaadd people. The girls were 7+ and eager to drink and politic. That southern hospitality is REAL, lol.

Our team AirBNB was down the street form the university too, and the bars around there were lit. Again, girls on point. It changed my thoughts, I wasn't thinking much of Tulsa, but it turned out dope. Been curious about OKC.
datznasty bout to show you the ropes

Harden has had multiple outbursts in NOV, think he will round into shape sooner than later. KD will be able to bail him out in the Playoffs when those moments happen

A fully healthy Miami team can match up with MIL

It might not be that easy for MIL come playoff time even without Irving playing
Milwaukee is much better than Miami. Their roster is better this year than last. Brooklyn with Kyrie (or someone else) is the only team beating them in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom